Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Scheldeland
Charming hotels and bed & breakfast in Scheldeland
Nature: the river Schelde, bicycles. Tranquility: luxurious bathroom: yacuzzi, shower cabinet with steam and hydro-massage. Wellness: beauty parlor.
Guesthous “Bremenhul” is situated in Lede, a village nearby the cosy town of Alost, midway between Brussels and Ghent, in the heart of Flanders.
Charming bed & breakfast in the heart of Flanders at 30 minutes from Ghent, Brussels and Antwerp. Cottage style in a contemporary design.
We offer you as tourist or businessman a pleasant stay in our B&B.
Romantic small fairy-like guest house Between Ghent and Brussels. 1 guest room (50m²) with all comfort
More accommodations in Scheldeland
- Bed & Breakfast Hagewinde 9.0 - Berlare
- 't Groene Genoegen - Gent (Laarne)
- B&B La clé du Sud - Merelbeke-Bottelare
- Anno 1756 9.3 - Vinkt - Deinze
- Kringelhof 8.2 - Outer
- De Rode Beuk - Haaltert
- Pieter Pauwel Bed & Breakfast 9.3 - Dendermonde
- De 123 - Schellebelle
- Arte, B&B en Wellness - Berlare
- Mierennest - Aalst