Villa Oliva – Mondrón
In Villa Oliva you can enjoy a quiet and pleasant holiday in a real Spanish environment. The villa has 3 bedrooms, 1 is bellow the house as an annex and each bedroom has a bathroom.
There is a spacious living room with a connection to the kitchen. In the kitchen you can find everything you need; oven, microwave, dishwasher, spices,... There is also a separate utility room where you can find a washing machine with ironing options.
We also have free WIFI inside and outside Villa Oliva.
Every room in the house is equipped with air conditioning (hot / cold). In the living room there is also a fireplace, which you can use for a chilly winter evening.
Outside Villa Oliva there is a spacious garden with tropical trees such as lemon, lime, orange, figs and nectarines. Perfect for enjoying a glass of self-picked and pressed juice in the morning! In front is an al fresco-dining place with BBQ, here you have a beautiful view of the surrounding area with Lake Vinuela and in the distance the ocean. Would you rather enjoy a glass of wine on the roof terrace? At any time of the day you can enjoy the quiet surroundings on the roof.
At the rear there is a large pool of 9x5 m with outdoor shower. Just choose a place by the pool, and relax! Prefer a delicious BBQ meal by the pool instead of in front? Everything is possible in Villa Oliva, that’s why we also offer a built-in BBQ by the pool.
Let’s say there is always a place to relax in Villa Oliva and we are looking forward to welcome you in Mondron.
- High season:
1/6/2013 - 15/9/2013
1.150 Euro / week
- Low season:
16/9/2013 - 16/12/2013
750 Euro / week
Prices include bath, bed and kitchen linen.
The arrival day is flexibel, for more information about the prices visit our website.
- Credit cards
- Car park
Yes, with garage
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Urbanisation de La Estaca 34
Other charming hotels in the area...
- El Molino de Las Tablas 9.5 – Riogordo (Malaga) (7 km)
- Los Montes 9.1 – Viñuela (Málaga) (8 km)
- Finca Serrato – Colmenar (9 km)
- Casa Granadina – Comares (10 km)
- La Casa del Molinero - Guesthouse – Comares (10 km)
- Finca La Linda – Comares Málaga (10 km)
- Casa El Algarrobo – Riogordo-Comares (10 km)
- Casa Los Eucaliptos – Las Cuevas, Comares (10 km)
- El Olivo Comares – Las Cuevas, Comares (10 km)
- Casa Andalouse – Comares (10 km)
- ANDALUCIACASA .NL – Comares, Malaga (10 km)
- la Colmena Famosa – Colmenar (10 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2013
Written on 23 August 2013 by Andy M. (Family with teenage children, age 45-54)
We had a really fantastic time. We loved the villa and the area and I really appreciated your swift response to all of our questions, thank you very much for helping to make this a great holiday.
The Villa fully matched our expectations. Particularly pleasing were
· lots of towels,
· welcome drinks,
· excellent information pack,
· soap, toiletries in bathrooms,
· well stocked washing powder, charcoal for bbq etc.
we would recommend Villa Oliva to friends and family and we would certainly contemplate using it again!