Home > Spain > Valencian Community > Villa Enrique
Villa Enrique – Catral
Villa Enrique offers you the highest quality and service at the best price in this region! (From 8€ / per person per night!)
- Free arrival and departure days
- Very private, quiet and green
- Centrally located: 15 km from beaches, mountains and cities
- Pets allowed !
- Free wifi internet
This modern villa is freshly redecorated and refurnished, with a Mediterranean garden, set in grounds of 2000m².
There is a very large private pool (6 x 12m) and garden which gives all the privacy you need.
The villa is very quiet but centrally located between the villages of Catral and Dolores with very easy access to the motor-way (A7) and approx 15 minutes drive from:
- The nearest beaches (Guardamar & La Marina)
- The beautiful city of Elche with the largest palm forest of Europe
- The surrounding mountains of Callosa, Algorfa and Albatera
All bars and restaurants in this area are the whole year open and you will never feel alone or unsafe because of the amount of people living here permanently!
In the villa you will find documentation of all possible activities, excursions, beaches, best restaurants etc, which the owner will be happy to inform during your stay.
The area has a very strong Spanish feel, ideal for families or people looking for a quite relaxing holiday....
There is a fully fitted kitchen with American fridge freezer with ice dispenser, oven & hob, dishwasher and washing machine. The large lounge area has a 3- and 2-seater leather sofa with coffee table, TV and DVD, dining table and chairs that give all comforts of being at home.
The villa has 3 bedrooms, one with double a bed and 2 with single beds that can also fit together as double beds with an extra special mattress. An extra bunk bed can be set where you want it. All the beds have new high quality mattresses and adequate linen/bedding.
Cot and Highchair hire are also available
Golf: At La Finca, 15 minute drive to Algorfa There are a further top tournament courses around the area
Nearest Airport : Alicante at 35 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Torrevieja at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Elche at 20 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : A7 at 2 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : 18 Kilometres
For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters.
- October to March: 400 € / week or 60 € / night
- April and May: 600 € / week or 85 € / night
- June and September: 800 € / week or 115 € / night
- July - August: € 1200 / week or 170 € / night
These prices are for renting the whole villa and not per person!
Included: water, gas and WIFI internet.
No hidden additional costs!
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Mobile: 0034 619 033 133
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Adams Eden In Spain – Catral - Alicante (0 km)
- Casa Nido Calido 9.3 – Crevillente (10 km)
- Casa El Rais – Crevillente (10 km)
- Casarudo – La Hoya (Elche) (14 km)
- Casa Blanca – Valencia (15 km)
- Casa Vista Del Valle – Hondon De Las Nieves (17 km)
- Bed & Breakfast - Casa Rural LA HUERTA 9.7 – Albatera (18 km)
- Casa La Paloma – Parroquia La Matanza - Alicante (19 km)
- La Casa Blanca B&B 9.5 – Barbarroja, Orihuela (19 km)
- Casa EuroPeCa – La Romana (24 km)
- Casa "Lo Pujol" – San Miguel de Salinas (Alicante) (25 km)
- Casa del Val 10.0 – Santa Pola (25 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Villa Enrique. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Villa Enrique? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *