Home > Belgium > Luxembourg > La Ferme Oubliée
La Ferme Oubliée – Paliseul
La Ferme Oubliée is a five bedroom family home which sleeps up to 12 people. It is fully centrally heated. The cottage enjoys a sunny aspect with a spacious living room, a kitchen, a shower room and a family bathroom with sauna. Moreover, the bedroom which is on the ground-floor is provided with a shower and wash basin. You will find privacy in the fully enclosed garden. There is an off-road parking space. The cottage is situated in the heart of Fays-Les-Veneurs, a quiet village surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Belgian Ardennes. Despite its peaceful setting, the cottage is only 8 miles away from the historic town of Bouillon. Website: http://users.telenet.be/la-ferme-oubliee.
- bedroom with double bed, shower and wash basin;
- bedroom with double bed, folding bed and cot;
- bedroom with 2 single beds and cot;
- bedroom with 2 single beds;
- bedroom with 3 single beds;
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WC
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
rue du Seigneur 4A
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Casa Wynant – Paliseul (0 km)
- Les Trois Mousquetaires – Paliseul (bij Bouillon) (0 km)
- La Maison de l'Eveil – Bouillon (4 km)
- B&B Le Renard Dormant 9.3 – Paliseul (8 km)
- B&B La Haute Voie – Oizy-Bièvre (9 km)
- L'Aïl des Ours 10.0 – Paliseul (Maissin) (12 km)
- Maison de Campagne – Monceau-en-Ardenne (13 km)
- Le Bruissement – Petit-Fays (14 km)
- Trois Pommes – Libin (15 km)
- Le Pré du Cerf – Smuid (16 km)
- La belle vue – Louette-St-Denis (18 km)
- Lerepos – Louette-St-Denis (18 km)