Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Westhoek > Thuzetje
Thuzetje – Ieper
Thuzetje was built in 1919 with the support of the Fund Albert I.
The cottage was originally intended as emergency housing and would be demolished after the reconstruction of Ypres.
Thuzetje is preserved and is a silent witness to the rebuilding of the town of Ypres after the First World War.
It's hidden in a nameless alley in the heart of the historic town of Ypres and in walking distance of the Grand Market.
After complete renovation in 2008/2009 , thuzetje is now used as holiday home where Sandra and David like to welcome you .
- hall with toilet
- living room with sofa bed, tv, dvd and music system
- hall with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- equipped kitchen with microwave, hob, fridge, coffee machine and senseo
- bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- bedroom with single bed
- bedroom with double bed
- closed terrace
- possibility for barbecue
- space for motorbike or bicycle
prices all-in 2 persons
weekend120€ 2 nights extended weekend 170€ 3 nightsmid-week200€ 4 nightsweek250€ 5 nightsweek300€ 6 nightsweek350€ 7 nights
bath and kitchen linen
water and electricity
cot and high chair
extrapets(one ,max two) 10€/pet sofabed 2p linen 25€/stay
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Sandra & David
Other charming hotels in the area...
Westvleteren (14 km)
Diksmuide (19 km)
Alveringem (21 km)
- Le Chat Noir 10.0 – Ieper (0 km)
- B&B Demi Lune – Ieper (0 km)
- Poorthuis – Ieper (0 km)
- B&B saBBajon**** – Ieper (0 km)
- B&B Oude Houtmarkt – Ieper (0 km)
- IeperMarketSquare – Ieper (0 km)
- @cocoon – Ieper (1 km)
- De Kloosterloft 9.7 – Ieper (1 km)
- Albertushof – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B Ter Thuyne 9.1 – Ieper (1 km)
- De Nacht Wacht – Ieper (1 km)
- B&B Hortensia – Ieper (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2010
Written on 7 September 2010 by Frans de Vette (age 65+)
Mijn zoon en ik hebben een lang weekend in Thuzetje doorgebracht. De ontvangst was zeer aangenaam.
De ruimtes prima.
Wij waren zeer content.
Voor herhaling vatbaar.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Thuzetje? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *