Home > France > Rhône-Alpes > Ski Chalet Crème de Chalet - Chalet d'Hotes
Ski Chalet Crème de Chalet - Chalet d'Hotes – Le Grand Bornand
No shuttle or walking needed... Here, you really are up ON the slopes.
Open the door, put on your skis and ... go!
In the evening, ski back to the chalet.
You are the only guests.
Relax in the loft, have a drink by the fireplace...
Your hosts, Baudouin & Sandra are preparing your dinner.
Quality food, balanced meals, local products.
Enjoy the peacefulness of the surroundings.Pure nature.
The original hayloft, converted into a spacious lounge, is ideal to watch the sun go down. It features a pool table, board games, magazines and books.
Fill your eyes with the views... Listen to the natural spring water on the sundeck...
This authentic 18th century chalet is the promise of an ultimate relaxing vacation at 1500m altitude.
We only take one reservation at a time, to ensure that our guests can enjoy the chalet in exclusivity.
Chalet of 350 m2; Suite of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge with fire place, 1 lounge with pool table, 1 dining room.
Winter: 110,- Euros per person per night with breakfast, 5 o clock coffee, thee and cakes and a 3 course dinner.
Summer: Contact us
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Sandra & Baudouin
74450 Le Grand Bornand
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Chalet Pomet – Morillon (21 km)
- A l'ombre des kiwis – Ballaison (38 km)
- Mon rêve – Les Evouettes (55 km)
- Maison Bovard – Valgrisenche - Vallée d'Aoste (60 km)
- Fiadan – Belmont-sur-Lausanne (64 km)
- La Petite Cabane – Clarmont (65 km)
- Chalet Le Rucher – Vex (78 km)
- Auberge Rebstock – Tschugg (127 km)
- Grange des Bois 9.3 – La Frette (131 km)
- Nuit d'un Jour – Montmerle sur Saône (131 km)
- La Croze Chambres et Table de Charme – Vire sur Lot (132 km)
- Hotel-Pension Marthahaus – Bern (134 km)