Relais l'Antico Convento – Umbertide
Relais l’Antico Convento, affectionately known as 'This Old Convent', dates back to the 12th century and is idyllically set amid sunflower fields and wooded hills on the border of Umbria and Tuscany. Umbria is known as 'the green heart of Italy', and is famous for its ruggedly beautiful landscapes, medieval Umbria hill towns, and Umbrian wines grown on the hills of Lago Trasimeno, as well as the award winning Sagrantino di Montefalco.
L’Antico Convento, is decorated in 'arte povera' style of Umbria and features wooden furniture from Città di Castello and hand-painted ceramic vases from Deruta with kilim rugs thrown in for a touch of class.
L’Antico Convento is one of the best values in the Umbria - Tuscany area and maybe in all of Italy.
Is a splendid medieval dwelling that boasts 7 apartments in a country chic style, each independent from the other and complete with every comfort.
Surrounded by forests and hills, it offers stunning views across the rich Umbrian countryside.
It is a place untouched by the passage of time, hidden away in the calm of nature with a relaxing atmosphere charged with the subtle callings of purity and simplicity.
It's strategic position allows the visitor to reach some of Umbria's and Tuscany's most important artistic towns in less than an hour.
The services on offer include a fantastic panoramic swimming pool and a huge garden with relax area.
7 km from the Convent is Antognolla Golf Club, a magnificent 18 hole course designed by the famous architect Robert Trent Jones II.
€ 75.00 - € 150.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
on request buffet breakfast
- Car park
parking for free
Small pets are accepted: ( on request) 5 € per day
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
wi fi area
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Agriturismo L'Ariete – Montone (7 km)
- Villa Pellegrino – Tuoro sul Trasimeno (23 km)
- Casa Capanni – Cortona (32 km)
- Torre di Tabacco 9.5 – Vaiano (34 km)
- Casa d'Oro 10.0 – Oro (37 km)
- Casale di Brolio 2.3 – Castiglion Fiorentino (AR) (38 km)
- B&B Villa Luogoceleste – Foiano della Chiana (43 km)
- Podere le Olle – Montegabbione (47 km)
- Agriturismo Sensazione – Arcevia AN (52 km)
- Faranghe! – Esanatoglia (53 km)
- B&B Amoliv 9.7 – Cavriglia (77 km)
- Le muracce di sotto – Strada in Chianti (92 km)