Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Westhoek > Reigersnest
Reigersnest – Diksmuide
Reigersnest is situated in a quit district at the boarder of the city Diksmuide, 1,5 km from the city center. It's an ideal base to explore the whole region. A lot of beautiful paths for walking and biking right trough quit and green places. The house is only 15 km away from the coast and not that far from bigger cities as Ieper, Ostend, Veurne,...
The house has:
1 bedroom with double bed and babybed, 1 bedroom with two single beds. There is also an extra sofabed that can be used.
There is a bathroom with toilet and a seperate toiletroom, a kitchen with everything you need and a big livingroom with television and wireless internet. Everything is located on the ground floor. There is a lovely garden with a big terrace, place to store bikes and parking space for two cars.
Animals are not allowed inside. Smoking only outside the house.
inclusive: bedding, towels, water, energy, cleaning
- week: € 420-450
- midweek: € 250-270
- Weekend: €200-220
- Credit cards
- Car park
place to store bikes
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Other charming hotels in the area...
Koksijde (19 km)
Westvleteren (15 km)
Oostduinkerke (17 km)
Alveringem (18 km)
Veurne (18 km)
Oostduinkerke (18 km)
Koksijde (20 km)
- Villa Eclectica – Diksmuide (2 km)
- Victoria Fields 9.5 – Diksmuide (3 km)
- B&B Het Midden van de Wereld 10.0 – Sint Jacobskapelle/Diksmuide (3 km)
- 't Blooteland *** – Diksmuide (4 km)
- Kasteelhoeve Viconia 9.2 – Diksmuide (7 km)
- De Oude School – Lampernisse - Diksmuide (7 km)
- Pastorie van Merkem 10.0 – Merkem (8 km)
- De Klaproos 9.9 – Merkem (8 km)
- Bosnest 9.8 – Houthulst (9 km)
- Het Schalienhof 9.3 – Veurne (10 km)
- Bellavista – Kortemark (11 km)
- Chocla-dort – Koekelare (11 km)