Home > Portugal > North Region > Quinta de Cainhos
Quinta de Cainhos – Cabeceiras de Basto
About 40 km from Guimarães and 80 km from Porto, cities UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located Farm Caínhos. The farm belongs to the region of Terras de Basto, a region surrounded by mountain ranges such as the mythical Alvão, Cabrera and Barroso.
Within these lands, like sap of life is the river Tamega from Spain and ends its journey against Douro, in the district of Porto. Paradise on earth this farm has preserved its natural and historic charm that has not been changed by the incessant progress of our current time.
The "FARM CAÍNHOS" is one such example, having in its fields 30 hetares an area where nature and agriculture complement in true harmony. This farm is part two manor houses of the sixteenth century that lease for weekends or holidays. Enjoy the quiet and beauty of this place is still preserved a unique gem.
COME AND VISIT! ...
Cottage old sixteenth century as having faced a mirror in seventeenth-century chapel being only example in the country.
It consists of:
- 3 double rooms
- 2 bathrooms (one en suite)
- Antique kitchen with modern furniture, has a fireplace and TV
- Dining room with outdoor mountain views
- Living room with plasma TV and DVD
- Library with book of various nationalities
- Outdoor Private Terrace
500 € week
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Santa Senhorinha - Basto
4860-103 Cabeceiras de Basto
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Quinta dos Moinhos – Vila Nune / Cabeceiras de Basto (11 km)
- Quinta de Ribas 10.0 – Amarante (23 km)
- Casa da Nogueira – Amarante (26 km)
- B&B Casa Bellavista – Murganheira (52 km)
- The Art of Joy 9.8 – Monchique (66 km)
- Casa Boa Vista – Ponte da Barca (74 km)
- Charme b & b Casa de Verão 9.3 – Coja - midden Portugal (84 km)
- Hotel Rural con Encanto A Lastriña 9.2 – A Pobra de Trives (Ourense) (98 km)
- Quinta do Pinheiro Manso – São Geraldo, Tábua (125 km)
- Gite entre Aveiro et Coimbra – Ponte de Vagos (127 km)
- Quinta da Seara – Balocas (128 km)
- Quinta da Palmeira – Arganil (134 km)