Home > Belgium > Luxembourg > L'oree du gros bois
L'oree du gros bois – Hotton
If you're looking for peaceful break away from it all - look no further you might have just found it! Our cottage l'Oree du Gros Bois offers a holiday that you can enjoy with family & friends, including your dog!
Nestled by the woods on the outskirts of the village of Hampteau, located in the valley de l'Ourthe, from the moment you step out of the house you have a choice of fabulous walks and mountain bike rides through the woods and valleys.
There is plenty for all the family. Together, discover local village markets of Hotton and Marcourt in the valley de l'Ourthe and attractions Grottes de Hotton, one of the most interesting caves in the Ardennes, and the many other things to do for all the family.
Enjoy eating out? Known for its culinary delights, the Ardennes offers many delightful restaurants and at only 2km from Hotton and 12 km from Durbuy, there are certainly many restaurants to choose from.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Le Changement maison de charme 8.0 – Fronville (Hotton) (3 km)
- Rêveries – Hotton (4 km)
- L'exotica-Romantica 8.1 – Biron (4 km)
- Maison des Roses Atelier Marionne Ernst – Erezée (5 km)
- Charme a Biron 9.7 – Biron (6 km)
- Chalet "De 4 Seizoenen" – Biron-Erezée (6 km)
- chalet "Les 4 Fleurs" – Biron - Erezée (6 km)
- La Datsja – Rendeux (6 km)
- Place des Fêtards 9.4 – Rendeux (7 km)
- B&B rc de braambes – Durbuy - Noiseux (7 km)
- Maison St Martin – La Roche (7 km)
- Ardennes-Roulotte – Ronzon Village (7 km)