La Maison de Pamela - Gîte rural en Alsace – Dangolsheim
Come & discover this charming holiday home on the wine street of Alsace.
Pamela & Frédéric are happy to welcome you in their "corps de ferme" and "gîte" in the middle of the alsacian wineyards.
In the village of Dangolsheim at 25 minutes of Strasbourg and at 20 minutes of Saverne and Obernai, we propose you a spacious gîte of 90m² independant of the owner's house.
The gîte, situated in a typically alsacian environment, has been completely renovated in 2007. The holiday home allows to welcome in a comfortable way from 2 to 4 persons.
Our gîte offers the following :
Ground floor :
A fully equiped kitchen (Refrigerator, freezer, cooking space, oven, micro wave, dishwasher)
Space for dinner
Living room with TV and wood stove
Sofa bed for 2 persons
Bathroom with balneo shower and washing machine
First floor :
A bedroom with double bed and access to the terrace
A bedroom with single bed
A single bed
Terrace, a big cour with garden (shared with the owner). Garden furniture, parasol and barbecue are available for use.
The gîte is a perfect & central base for discovering the region.
- Car park
Parking space in closed yard
Possibility to rent bikes
Animals not allowed
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
6 rue Thomas
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Villa Béatrice – Hochfelden (23 km)
- Au Haut de la Goutte, gite avec piscine interieure – Ban de Laveline (47 km)
- Pension Williams – Seebach (52 km)
- Bed and breakfast La Hardalle – Plainfaing (56 km)
- Ferienwohnung Elsass – Stosswihr (63 km)
- b&b Pension Talblick 10.0 – Baiersbronn (68 km)
- Gästehaus Monika – Hornbach (69 km)
- Goutte à Goutte (B&B) – Cornimont (82 km)
- Gîte de charme Chez Annetdomi – Burbach (84 km)
- Aux Berges de la Thur, chambres et table d'hôtes – Staffelfelden (84 km)
- Villa Granité – Saulxures sur Moselotte (86 km)
- Gästehaus Kaiser – St. Blasien - Menzenschwand (94 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: October 2010
Written on 13 March 2012 by Felix-Du Bois (Couple, age 55-64)
veel te beleven
heel toffe mensen
en vooral heel rustig