la Grange d'Ychippe – 5590 Leignon (Ciney)
The Grange of Ychippe is perfectly located close to the Chevetogne Estate and at the edge of the Ardennes, is perfectly located. The cities of Ciney, Dinant and Rochefort, the Lesse or Ourthe rivers are a stone's throw away. It’s an ideal base for many adventures: for sport, culture, family activities or gastronomic experiences...!.
The gite contains
On the groundfloor :
- a large living-room/dining room, a fully equipped kitchen (electric oven, micro-wave, washingmachine, dishwasher, coffee machine, cheese raclette appliance for 12 persons, toaster)
- a large hallway and cloakroom with tourism information, a toilet
On the first floor :
- two bedrooms with double beds
- one bedroom with twin beds
- one bathroom with two sinks
- one shower room with a toilet and two sinks
- one kid’s area with games, toys, dolls, books, etc.
On the second floor : bedrooms with 3 single beds each and a sink in each room.
Each room is equipped with a chest of drawers. You will find two large wardrobes at the first floor, convenient for storing clothes and equipment.
Equipments : Our country cottage is equipped with a TV, DVD player, HIFI, games and comic books, books in French and English as well as tourism information. Free Wifi .
The kitchen open onto the garden with herbs, garden furniture, and a barbecue.
The gite is situated in a 25-acre garden, with a splendid view of the Famenne and the Ardennes Forests.
As well as the private area with barbecue and a ping-pong table, you will be able to enjoy a huge common front garden : football, badminton,…. you name it, you play it!
Attention right now Winter Promotion: 30% discount on all stays (excluding holidays) from 15 November to 31 March! Weekend 269 € instead of 385!
Week-end (from Friday 5pm till Monday 10 am)
- Low season : 385 euros
- Mid season : 415 euros
- High season : 575 euros
Weeks ( from Friday 5pm till Friday 10 am)
- Low season : 515 euros
- Mid season : 580 euros
- High season : 715 euros
- Kerstmis en Nieuwjaar : 895 euros
Holiday weekend (1st May, Ascencion, Pentecost)
- 3 nights : 470 euros
- 4 nights : 555 euros
- 5 nights : 590 euros
Midweeks (from Monday 5pm till Friday 10am)
- Low season : 385 euros
- Midseason : 415 euros
- High season : 510 euros
Rate for Longer stays
- 2 weeks : 1170 euros
- 3 weeks : 1760 euros
- 4 weeks : 2270 euros
Charges : (electricity, water, heating) :
35€/night from 01/05 till 30/09
45€/night from 01/10 till 30/04
Deposit : : 250 euros. (For school groups or youth groups, we reserve the right to request a deposit of 500 € ),
Bedsheets, duvet covers and bathtowels are not provided.
- Car park
Animals not allowed.
The house is smoke-free. Ashtrays are at your disposal in the front garden.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
5590 Leignon (Ciney)
Tel: +32 83 61 26 29
Mobile: +495 57 02 83
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Logis au Chateau – Jannee (7 km)
- Hôtel Le Saint Hadelin – Celles (Houyet) (9 km)
- La Cabanne Paronamique – Humain (11 km)
- Le Moulin de Lisogne – Dinant (11 km)
- Chambres de Chênevieil – Rochefort (11 km)
- Les Auges – Heure (13 km)
- La maison Bothy – Dréhance (13 km)
- Mon Reve – Heure (13 km)
- La Grange d'Herbuchenne 9.8 – Dinant (14 km)
- Le Regain – Jeneffe-en-Condroz (15 km)
- La chambre du moulin 10.0 – Hotton (16 km)
- Art'isane – Evrehailles (Yvoir) (17 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: November 2013
Written on 15 November 2013 by bernadette jansen (age 55-64)
Leuk gezinsweekend doorgebracht met 12 personen.
Nederlandstalig te woord gestaan door vriendelijke, correcte eigenaars.
Vraag van eigenaars om milieubewust en duurzaam om te gaan met wat de aarde ons leent is sympathiek.
Alles netjes in orde; voldoende potten en pannen e.d. in de keuken.
Ruime slaapkamers en moderne badkamers.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in la Grange d'Ychippe? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *