La casita Valldenrubi – Tortosa
La casita Valldenrubi Surrounded by olive plantations on terraces at 550 meters altitude and is detached. Traditional olive plantation Finca Vall den Rubi is 6.5 acres and includes 700 beautiful old olive trees on their original terraces. It is in Spanish Catalonia. (near the Costa Dorada)
The terrace offers a magnificent view over the plantation, valley of the Ebro river and is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges.
The area is a haven of peace where nothing needs and everything is possible. You can relax here or actively take some time to explore this. Wonderful, not tourist area Be surprised by this multifaceted environment whether you are from beach, quiet bays, mountains, hiking, biking or culture has, everything is within reach and there is no mass tourism.
The cottage is equipped with kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom (with double bed) and a small bedroom (with bunk beds)
€ 50.00 - € 80.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Annet en Trees
Postadres: Carrer de la Granja 13
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Finca Buenavista – Tortosa (0 km)
- River Ebro Casa Siempre – Tortosa (0 km)
- Casa Cova Blanca – Tivenys, Tarragona (10 km)
- Olives i Més – Camarles (13 km)
- La Vida Es Bella – El Perello (17 km)
- Mas Mingo Gervasi – Ametlla de Mar (23 km)
- Els Canterers – Miravet, Tarragona, Catalonia (27 km)
- La Puerta del Sueno 9.3 – Calig (42 km)
- B&B Mas del Rey – Benicarlo (44 km)
- Masia Atalaya – Atzaneta del Maestrat (88 km)
- l'Hort de l'Avi – Albinyana (95 km)
- Arianel.la de Can Coral – Catalunya, Barcelona, Penedes, Torrelles de Foix (109 km)