Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Haspengouw > Het Moken
Het Moken – Engelmanshoven - Sint-Truiden
Our house is built in 1930 in art-deco style. The house is 120m2 and well suited for 4 (+ 1 baby). On the groundfloor is a hall, a big fully equiped kitchen, a livingroom and a toilet . On the first floor you will 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet. The house is completely renovated and furnished in art-deco style. Flat tv and internet available. Next to the house is a big garden with natural swimming pool. The rest of the estate (2,5 h) consists of old fruit trees - mainly cherry- where you have nice views of the typical landscape of the south of Limburg.
The rent for the house is :
- Weekly: 7 nights :min. 375€ - max. 495€
- Midweekly: 4 nights : min. 250€ - max. 365 €
- Weekend: 2 nights: min 150€ - max. 225 € .
Deposit of 125 € for 1 week , 100 € for a midweek and 75 € for a weekend Deposit to be paid at arrival. Costs for gas, water and electricity 50 € a week, 35 € a midweek and 25 € for a weekend. Cleaning is 35 €. We ask you an advance of 50 % at last 2 weeks before arrival through payment by bank. Non-smokers. Animals not allowed.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jan Knops en Niko Jorissen
3800 Engelmanshoven - Sint-Truiden
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Op de Dael – Gingelom (2 km)
- Rikkeshoeve – Sint-Truiden (3 km)
- Martenshof – Mettekoven (3 km)
- Het Zoete Zijn 9.7 – Hoepertingen (Borgloon) (4 km)
- Michaelhoeve – Heers-Opheers (5 km)
- De Verborgen Parel 9.0 – Hoepertingen - Borgloon (5 km)
- Het Pachthof 8.6 – Borlo (6 km)
- b&b Horpala – Horpmaal (6 km)
- De Jöleberg – Horpmaal (6 km)
- Hotel Pracha – Borgloon (7 km)
- B&B Borgloon 'Huis van Loon' – Borgloon (8 km)
- Aan het Tombos – Niel-bij-St.-Truiden Gingelom (8 km)