Home > Belgium > West Flanders > Westhoek > Croonaert Corner
Croonaert Corner – Wijtschate - Heuvelland
A holiday house with large kitchen, dining room/ library and cosy lounge with open fire looking out on to the duck pond. The German Bayernwald trench systems from the first war, which have been excavated, are situated within the property bounderies and are open for visit. The property offers guests a comfortable environment with a relaxing atmosphere for a family weekend - cycling, golf weekends and battlefield tours are readily organised. On special request a host table can be organised - only with fresch regional products. The accent is on hospitality and comfort in this oasis of tranquility.
The house has 4 double bedrooms and are en-suite. All the bedrooms are tastefully furnished and have all modern comfort. There is possibility for 2 extra persons in a sofa bed.
Rents for the house for 8 /10 people :
- weekend 2 nights : 790 €
- weekend 3 nights : 890 €
- midweek 4 nights : 6850€
- week 7 nights : 1150 €
- bed-and bathroomlinnen
- consumption of electricity and water
- wood for the open fire
- Credit cards
We can prepare your breakfast buffet on demand - 14 € per person.
We can prepare your evening dinners on demand
- Car park
- Disabled persons
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
8953 Wijtschate - Heuvelland
Other charming hotels in the area...
- De Linde – Wijtschate (3 km)
- Caterpillar Vakantiehuis – Ieper - Zillebeke (4 km)
- Le cloitre St Joseph – Messines (4 km)
- Landhuis Kemmelberg 2.8 – Kemmel (5 km)
- Vakantiehuis Kalamazou – Ieper (5 km)
- De Tempelier – Ieper (5 km)
- B&B Hortensia – Ieper (5 km)
- B&B Hof Ter Klijte 8.9 – De Klijte - Heuvelland (5 km)
- Muscari B&B 9.2 – Heuvelland Wijtschate (5 km)
- Albertushof – Ieper (5 km)
- De Nacht Wacht – Ieper (5 km)
- De Kloosterloft 9.7 – Ieper (5 km)