Cortijo Andalus – Iznajar
Cortijo Andalus is a stunning conversion of a 200 year old olive mill with 9 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms.
During the months of June, July and August we rent the villa to large groups of up to 22 for periods of a minimum of 1 week but during all other times the villa may be rented either in its entirety, by apartment or on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Complete villa from 2500 - 3500 euro per week
- 2 bed apartments from 500 - 800 euro per week
- 3 bed apartment from 650 - 900 euro per week
- bed and breakfast from 65 - 120 euro per night
- Credit cards
All cards accepted except american express
Breakfast is only included under bed and breakfast rates
we have used some great chefs to cook for the guests from traditional spanish cooks to chefs who cook great mediterranean food. Please ask for details of menus and prices.
- Car park
plenty of space for up to 15 cars
Facility to rent bikes
By prior arrangement
allowed in all outside spaces
- Disabled persons
One of the groundfloor apartments is wheelchair accessible
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Stefan and Petra
Tel: +34 957534906
Mobile: +34 686745285
Other charming hotels in the area...
Iznajar (5 km)
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- Brazos Abiertos Casa Rural – Iznajar (0 km)
- Casa Del Sol – Iznajar (6 km)
- Cortijo Del Cano – Iznajar (8 km)
- Cortijo del Sueño 9.3 – Iznájar (12 km)
- Casa Pino Solo – Iznajar, Andalucia (12 km)
- écocampementnomade – Villanueva de Tapia (14 km)
- Cortijo Montefristy – Montefrio (22 km)
- Las Navillas M&M – Montefrio (25 km)
- De Beek – Alcala la Real (31 km)
- Zon en Uitzicht – Alcala La Real (31 km)
- Casa Castillo Antequera 9.0 – Antequera (42 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Cortijo Andalus. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Cortijo Andalus? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *