Home > Belgium > Luxembourg > Cherongo
Cherongo – Cherain
In the center of the village of Cherain, you will find this 3 centuries-old converted farmhouse with all comfort. The building has all its charm with many wooden beams, thick walls and monumental fireplace with built-in cassette and the lovely authentic details. The house offers a lot of space and can accommodate up to 8 persons. On the first floor it gives a surprisingly "loft" feeling. The walled garden offers plenty of privacy and in the family hotel situated next to you, if you wish, you can enjoy breakfast. In the inn, you can also use the bar, snacks and buy cycling and walking maps.
Cherain is located in the national park "les deux Ourthes, a great hiking and mountain biking area. For shopping, you do not have to go far. There is a grecery in the village as well as a pharmacy. For other shopping you can go to Gouvy (6 km), Houffalize (7 km) Vielsalm (14 km) or in an indoor shopping center just across the border with Luxemburg (12 km).
- living room
- bedroom with 2 pers. bed
- relaxation room
- bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and washing machine
- 1 bedroom with 2 pers. bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 pers. bed and mezzanine with twin beds
- en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet
- very large living room with dining room, living room, fireplace with insert, mezzanine (additional seating area)
- terrace with garden furniture and BBQ
- enclosed garden with lawn
- parking for three cars on the lot
Midweek rentals outside school holidays:
Midweek price: 304 € / check-in Monday from 4PM, 11AM check-out Friday at the latest
Week price : 474 € low season / 574 € high season / check-in Friday 4 PM to Friday 11 AM
PRICES ALL INCLUSIVE: rental, cleaning, heating*, water, electricity, taxes
Deposit: € 250 (cash on arrival, returned on departure).
Breakfast in the hotel Les Ecoliers: 5 € per person per day
Rental of Sheets: 2.5 € per person.
* except from November till March : 20 € extra per day for heating
- Credit cards
- Car park
Closed barn and rental possibility nextdoors in hotel
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bart Van Gysel
Tel: +32 (0)80 399 718
Mobile: +32 (0) 479 19 85 01
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Les Ecoliers – Cherain (0 km)
- Willow Springs – Cherain (Gouvy) (0 km)
- A Merveille – Gouvy (4 km)
- Le Coq d'Or – Houffalize (6 km)
- Boshotel / B&B La Truite d'Argent 8.2 – Houffalize (6 km)
- L'Epicure – Gouvy (6 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Pittoresque 9.2 – Houffalize (7 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes Beyloos – Tavigny 3/b (8 km)
- L'air du temps – Houffalize (8 km)
- Hotel Des Postes – Houffalize (8 km)
- b&b-zen-it 9.0 – Beho (9 km)
- Kerpa – Houffalize (10 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Cherongo. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Cherongo? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *