Home > Spain > Canary Islands > Casa Para Ti
Casa Para Ti – La Asomada - Tias - Lanzarote
Casa Para Ti is located in the upper part of La Asomada, 300 mtrs above the sea level, enabling you to enjoy splendid views of the Atlantic ocean.
Characteristics of the guesthouse:
- 2 double bedrooms; a third bed can be added in one of the rooms
- the guesthouse is not shared with other guests, so all rooms are for private use
- livingroom with open kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet, private garden and terras
- use of the swimmingpool
- located in a quiet domestic area, at the end of a street (no traffic)
- peacefull and yet not too far away from the busier towns like Puerto del Carmen & Arrecife
- startingpoint for several hiking and biking tracks. Walking distance from La Geria (the vineyards of Lanzarote)
Our formula: you decide what you want. We offer:
- possible use of bed and breakfast formula
- honesty bar: you pick drinks and note your consumption
- occasional sit down dinners
- advice regarding nice places to visit or things to do
Rental of the Guesthouse: 70€ per night for 2 persons.
Per extra person: +20€/night
Breakfast: 9€ per person
Sit down dinner: 20€ per person
A two-course menu is offered in the main house, including two drinks. For children under 12 years this amounts to 15€ per child.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Nadia & Leonardo
Camino del Callao III
La Asomada - Tias - Lanzarote
Mobile: +32 474 873 829
Other charming hotels in the area...
- El cotillo – Fuerteventura (42 km)
- La Vista Hotel Pension Bed & Breakfast – Guia de Isora (315 km)
- B&B Los Castros – Franceses, La Palma (408 km)
- Sunset Surfhouse – Tamraght (421 km)
- Hotel Bab Aourir – Tamraght (422 km)
- Villa Azur – Agadir (422 km)
- Casa di Carlo – Essaouira (470 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa Para Ti. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Para Ti? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *