Casa Cova Blanca – Tivenys, Tarragona
To take a trip back in time. To feel far from the maddening crowds. To be closer to nature and have the time to listen to it. The calling birds, frogs and crickets lull you into a sense of total relaxation.
The undiscovered treasure trove of natural delight awaits you in Southern Catalunya's Lower Ebro Valley.
This superb sustainable holiday let is an underground domed property nestled into the nook of a stone terrace wall. This recently available property offers you two double bedrooms to the rear, a large modern shower room and huge open plan kitchen dining and living area. Flooded with natural light from large arched windows and an inner 4m high atrium. A shaded terrace gives on to the land and the views beyond.
Two naturally cool double bedrooms to the rear.
Bespoke shower room reached from central 4m high Atrium.
Large airy domed kitchen, dining and living room with 3 big arched doors. Seating for 8 diners and 3 sofas.
Our rates are for the entire house, sleeping 4, per week.
Low Season €400 (per night €80)
Mid Season €550 (per night €110)
Peak Season €750 (per night €150)
- Credit cards
We take bank transfers or payment through PayPal.
Self Catering, Fully equipped kitchen and outside BBQ area.
- Car park
Pets welcome to stay outside.
No smoking please.
- Disabled persons
Not accesible at present for wheelchairs
- Internet / wireless access
Internet access available.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
43511 Tivenys, Tarragona
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Finca Buenavista – Tortosa / Bitem (5 km)
- Casa Siempre – Tortosa (10 km)
- La Vida Es Bella – El Perello (17 km)
- Els Canterers – Miravet, Tarragona, Catalonia (17 km)
- La Puerta del Sueno 9.3 – Calig (52 km)
- l'Hort de l'Avi – Albinyana (91 km)
- Arianel.la de Can Coral – Catalunya, Barcelona, Penedes, Torrelles de Foix (104 km)
- Comarquinal Bioresort – Sant Quinti Mediona (Barcelona) (113 km)
- Mas Xipres – Sant Pere Sacarrera (116 km)
- Torre Nova, casa señorial – La Torre de Claramunt (119 km)
- Casa de Castro – La Puebla de Castro (139 km)
- Round – La Puebla de Castro (139 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Casa Cova Blanca. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Casa Cova Blanca? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *