Home > England > South West > Cornwall > The Summer House
The Summer House – Penzance
Metres from the sea, in a quiet mews, The Summer House is an enchanting Grade II Regency House, stylishly converted into a small boutique town house hotel. Chic interiors, tropical walled garden, and only a step from the sea.
The philosophy of the owners is simple - beautiful surroundings, effortless comfort, and an informal happy atmosphere.
With evocative names like sunshine, pinstripe and sea-checks, bedrooms all have a very individual style…
Those in the Georgian wing have high ceilings and floor to ceiling sash windows while those in the Edwardian part of the house have lower ceilings and views out over the garden. But all are light and airy, individually furnished and offer pocket sprung beds, power showers, TV, DVD, radio, wi-fi, teas, coffee, mineral water, hairdryers, books and magazines etc.
……in fact all the things that make you feel instantly at home
Classic Double Rooms have a standard double bed and ensuite shower
Superior Double Rooms are larger have a kingsize bed, bath and shower
Superior King or Twin larger rooms with superking or twin beds, large double shower and small sitting area
- Classic Doubles range from £50.00 -£70.00
- Superior Double and Superior King from £60.00 to £75.00
Prices are per person, per night, for two people in a double room and include breakfast and all taxes.
- Credit cards
Included in price
fine dining at weekends, lighter meals by arrangement during the week
- Car park
yes - no charge
safe storage available free of charge
- Disabled persons
not easily - please check
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Linda & Ciro
Penzance, TR18 4HL
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Shoreline B&B – Penzance (0 km)
- Aviary Court Hotel – Truro (24 km)
- Chyheira – Helston (28 km)
- Exmoor House – Minehead (181 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (224 km)
- The Avenue Guest House – Pontcanna - Cardiff (225 km)
- Morven Guest House – Weymouth (226 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Le Golven – Douarnenez (241 km)
- Les Terrasses du Ris – Kerlaz - Douarnenez (242 km)
- La Villa du Guip – Pont l'Abbé (263 km)
- La chaumière de KERALUIC – Plomeur (267 km)
- Maison des Rochers – Penmarch (269 km)