Home > Czech Republic > Prague > Pension Pohádka
Pension Pohádka – Prague - Malá Strana
Pension Pohádka, based in Waldstein street, is after the complete reconstruction another project of all-czech company Pohádka Ltd. It was established in December 2007.
The pension offers luxurious accommodation in wonderful locality directly under The Prague castle in historical part of Prague, only few steps from the most famous historical monuments of the capital. Homelike atmosphere and the emphasis on customer’s privacy, which has the base in low-capacity pension of 5 luxurious rooms, are other advantages of the pension. The beauty of the city part Malá Strana, where the pension Pohádka is settled, complete service and the quality of accommodation services as well as the strategic place just in the center of one of the most beautiful European cities, all that makes the pension inimitable.
The pension is ideal for exacting lovers of Prague, who stay here over a longer period, as well as for businessmen, staying in the city for a short term.
Moreover, the short distance from urban mass transportation and taxi is another great advantage.
The city part Malá Strana as well as the house where the pension Pohádka is settled now are places where the history of Prague was formatting. In the opposite Waldstein’s stable the well-known president T.G.Masaryk was very often playing as a child. The courtyard of the pension served for Waldstein as the place where he did his round shots for his famous Royal Artillery. Important historical buildings, church houses, Waldstein’s and Rajská garden, the house of Parliament, foreign embassies, all that and much more make the Malá Strana the most visiting part of Prague.
- President (VIP room): Double bed, living suite, A/C, entrance hall, bathroom (bath, hair dryer),TV, radio, phone, i-net access, minibar
- Senator (mezzanine): Double bed, living room in the first and bedroom in the second floor, A/C, entrance hall, bathroom (shower, hair dryer), TV,
radio, phone, i-net access, minibar, balcony
- Diplomat (mezzanine): Double bed, living room in the first and bedroom in the second floor, A/C, entrance hall, bathroom (shower, hair dryer ), TV, radio, phone, i-net access, minibar, balcony
- Ambassador: Double bed, A/C, entrance hall, bathroom (shower, hair dryer), TV, radio, phone, i-net access, minibar
- Governor: Double bed, A/C, entrance hall, bathroom (shower, hair dryer), TV, radio, phone, i-net access, minibar
Double room / 2 pers
- President: 2 550 CZK /98eur,-
- Senator: 2 250 CZK/86eur,-
- Diplomat:1 950 CZK/75eur,-
- Ambassador: 1 950 CZK/75eur,-
- Governor: 1 550 CZK/59eur,-
- President: 2 550 CZK /98eur,-
Breakfast = choice of our paneria offer
Breakfast "Rich" = panini, fruits, cornflakes, juice, coffee
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Prague - Malá Strana
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Zderaz pension – Prague (2 km)
- Auberge de Provence – Tuchomerice (11 km)
- Villa Gineta 9.6 – Štechovice, Praag-West (27 km)
- Bed & Breakfast "U Kaplicky" – Všelibice, okres Liberec (73 km)
- Villa Flamendr – Križany (82 km)
- Pension Stybar – Stríbro (109 km)
- Hotel Gandalf – Petrovice u Sušice (117 km)
- Jiricna – Petrovice u Sušice (119 km)
- Penzion u Jelínka – Nové Hamry (124 km)
- Vakantiehuis De Roos – Vernerovice Tsjechie (142 km)
- Bed & breakfast en camping Zpotoka 9.3 – Bozanov (148 km)
- Bayerwald-Ferien-Blockhaus – Grafenau (161 km)