Home > Belgium > Antwerp > Antwerp Campine > Mieke Pap
Mieke Pap – Ravels (Poppel)
Mieke Pap is an established name in the area - already for years.
The B&B is located in the heart of the picturesque village of Poppel, between Turnhout and Tilburg, only two kilometres from the Dutch border.
It is a perfect place to spend the night if you want to visit the nearby fun parks Bobbejaanland, de Efteling and Safaripark De Beekse Bergen.
Businessmen, cyclists an hikers alike will enjoy their stay in this beautiful part of Belgium.
Our B&B has 4 bedrooms for two people, with flatscreen TV and free internet access.
Our B&B is smoke free and pets are not allowed.
Price per room - including breakfast:
- Single room: € 58.00-
- Double room: € 77.50-
- Extra bed: € 25.00-
- Crib for available (upon request), free of charge
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Annemie van Gestel
2382 Ravels (Poppel)
Tel: 32(0)14 65 50 10
Fax: 32 (0)14 71 01 18
Mobile: 32 (0)497 422000
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Het Beekse Nest – Poppel (1 km)
- B&B Maarle – Poppel (2 km)
- B&B DenBuiten – Ravels (4 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Weelde – Ravels (5 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Kelpiebrink – Baarle-Nassau (7 km)
- Logeerderij Tussen Koe & Kroonluchter – Diessen (12 km)
- Alverweghe B&B – Merksplas (12 km)
- Tilburg centrum apartment – Tilburg (13 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Centrum - Gust van Dijk 9.9 – Tilburg (13 km)
- B&B de Hessie – Turnhout (14 km)
- B&B Hulton – Hulten (15 km)
- Bon Bon Nuit – Turnhout (15 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: December 2011
Written on 12 August 2012 by Jeroen de Kort (age 35-44)
Very clean, modern & pleasant rooms, very friendly atmosphere and great client service. If you need a place to stay in this region: Hotel Mieke Pap is definitely a place to consider.
While you are there: also the wonderful café (on ground level) is definitely worth a visit!
You can't go wrong with this Hotel: superb value for money and sparkly clean! :)
Stay: June 2010
Written on 12 June 2010 by ad v (age 45-54)
cafe te vroeg dicht en het zou donderdags ook open moeten zijn gr adje v
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Mieke Pap? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *