La Casona de San Pantaleón de Aras – San Pantaleón de Aras
Casona de San Pantaleon is a small hotel tucked away in a surprising location, surrounded by water and accessed by a small mediaeval bridge. The isolation adds to the sense of oneness with the environment; the mountains, the rivers and the valleys, yet in reality the hotel is easily accessible from the airports and ferries at Santander and Bilbao.
The hotel offers seven double rooms with bathroom, three of them are special suite type. All of them are provided with telephone, television, hairdryer, magnification mirror and heating systems. Besides, the special ones have sitting corner with sofa, a DVD, mini-stereo system, bathrobes and a safe-deposit box.
Low season (breakfast and VAT included)
- Double room: 80.00€
- Special one: 100.00€
High season (breakfast and VAT included)
- Double room: 110.00€
- Special one: 135.00€
- Credit cards
VISA, MASTERCARD, EUROCARD
Breakfast is include in price room and home made with typical products from the area.
Special menu of the day: 21€
- Car park
Private parking site
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rosa López Crespo
Barrio Alvear, 65
39766 San Pantaleón de Aras
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Aire de Ruesga – Mentera (7 km)
- La Casa del Puente – Regules-Soba (16 km)
- Casa Usategieta 9.3 – Genevilla - Navarra (119 km)
- Posada La Almazuela – Montenegro de Cameros (152 km)
- Casa rural Gontxea – Arizkun (164 km)
- Maison Aguerria Chambres d'Hôtes & Design Loft – Les Aldudes (174 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Maxana – La Bastide Clairence (181 km)
- Maison d'hôtes de charme Argizagita – La Bastide Clairence (181 km)
- La Casa de Adobe B&B – Valdemaluque, Soria (189 km)
- La Vieille Grange – Pouillon (201 km)
- Cottage La Fontaine – Sauveterre de Béarn (204 km)
- Doble con encanto / Charming Double – Valladolid (216 km)