Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Haspengouw > Kamerijck Bed and breakfast
Kamerijck Bed and breakfast – Gingelom
On the ground floor, there are two rooms and the breakfast lounge. The breakfast lounge is very spacious and includes a cozy sitting room with fire place. Outside there’s a sunny terrace facing south.
The four other spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated bedrooms are on the first floor.
Each room has a different style.
One room on ground floor has a bathroom specially equipped for people with reduced mobility (wheelchair).
Each room has a small sitting area, a bathroom (bathtub + shower), separate toilets, internet access, a television, a safe and a mini bar.
Breakfast is served in the breakfast lounge every morning between 8:30 and 10:00 AM.
€ 50 - € 60 p.p.p.n.
- Credit cards
BANCONTACT VISA MASTERCARD MAESTRO
- Car park
- Disabled persons
1 room at groundfloor
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bernadette & Jean Lejeune
Other charming hotels in Gingelom and its environs
- Het Pachthof 8.6 – Borlo (4 km)
- Het Zoete Zijn 9.7 – Hoepertingen (Borgloon) (11 km)
- Hotel Pracha – Borgloon (15 km)
- Vous Lé Vous 9.6 – Wimmertingen (Hasselt) (20 km)
- Boutique Hotel Caelus VII – Tongeren (23 km)
- L'Amourier – Eghezée (25 km)
- Parkhotel Lummen 4.8 – Lummen (26 km)
- 't Buskruid 9.7 – Lummen (26 km)
- Hotel Malpertuus – Riemst (31 km)
- Rêve de Luxe – Leuven (32 km)
- New Hotel De Lives – Namur (33 km)
- Hotel The Oak 8.8 – Zutendaal (37 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: July 2013
Written on 5 August 2013 by niels (Couple, age 18-25)
Zeer authentiek, warm ontvangst, prachtig perceel, goed ontbijt en vooral grote en luxueuze kamer.