B&B Arroyo de la Greda – Guejar Sierra
Casa Rural, which literally means "House in the countryside", is a Bed and Breakfast and has been opened since September 2007. The house is located at the end of the village, next to a little mountain stream known as "Arroyo de la Greda", to which it owes its name.The house is built on a plot divided in terraces. On the terraces there are many different types of fruit trees and a small vegetable and herb garden. The house has a beautiful 360 degrees panoramic view of Sierra Nevada and the village.
There are 3 ample and tastefully decorated guestrooms, and all of them with a private bathroom. The guests also have a fully equipped kitchen at their disposal and a lovely sun terrace on the same floor offers the opportunity to have breakfast or any meal outside, or just to enjoy the views and the sun. Breakfast will be offered daily by the landlady in the salon/dinning room on the first floor. The host family lives on the first floor of the house.
3 Rooms, details
- 2 separate beds or double bed
- private bathroom
- seating area
Prices per night, all seasons
- 52€ per night, inclusive breakfast
- 15€ extra bed
- childeren without bed free till 3 years, if not, 5€
- babycott 5€
- Credit cards
Yes, except for AE
- Car park
in the street
mountainbikes for rent
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Julie van Bosbeek
camino Maitena 36
18160 Guejar Sierra
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Warm room in the foot of Alhambra – Granada (14 km)
- Villa Appartement Campo de Golf – Las Gabias (15 km)
- Casa Espalanda – Nigüelas (22 km)
- Casa de Lino – Nigüelas (22 km)
- Cortijo Valavero – Lújar (41 km)
- Cuevas el Torriblanco – Gorafe (Granada) (51 km)
- Las Navillas M&M – Montefrio (51 km)
- Cortijo Montefristy – Montefrio (54 km)
- Casa Salamandra – Frigiliana (58 km)
- Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast – Frigiliana (59 km)
- Villa Merlin – Canillas de Albaida (60 km)
- B&B La Madrugada – Cómpeta (60 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with B&B Arroyo de la Greda. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B Arroyo de la Greda? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *