Home > Czech Republic > Auberge de Provence
Auberge de Provence – Tuchomerice
We welcome you at "Auberge de Provence" in the small village "Tuchoměřice" that is located between the fields in a 17th century former Jesuit monastery residence. Within the carefully restored monastery walls you will find a romantic restaurant and hotel with a French-Belgian country kitchen.
Auberge de Provence Hotel & restaurant is located 5 minutes from Prague Airport. We have eight single or double rooms, plus an apartment with two bedrooms, full kitchen and living room. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, wireless internet and breakfast is free of included. For 8 EUR we pick you up at the Prague Airport.
65 EUR for a single room breakfast included and 76 EUR for a double room breakfast included.
- Credit cards
Fresh breakfast with produucts from our own garden.
The restaurant with traditional french-belgium cuisine is open from 11.00 till 23.00pm. Large assortiment Belgium beers.
- Car park
Secured free parking.
Yes in case they will kept on a string and you bring his basket with him.
Only in the seperate smoking room.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Yes free of charge WIFI
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Ludo & Iva Van den Bergh
U Spejcharu 355
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Pension Pohádka – Prague - Malá Strana (11 km)
- Zderaz pension – Prague (12 km)
- Villa Gineta 9.6 – Štechovice, Praag-West (32 km)
- Bed & Breakfast "U Kaplicky" – Všelibice, okres Liberec (74 km)
- Villa Flamendr – Križany (83 km)
- Pension Stybar – Stríbro (102 km)
- Penzion u Jelínka – Nové Hamry (113 km)
- Hotel Gandalf – Petrovice u Sušice (116 km)
- Jiricna – Petrovice u Sušice (119 km)
- Vakantiehuis De Roos – Vernerovice Tsjechie (148 km)
- Bed & breakfast en camping Zpotoka 9.3 – Bozanov (155 km)
- Bayerwald-Ferien-Blockhaus – Grafenau (162 km)