Home > Belgium > Liège (province) > Eupen-Malmedy > Zum Haus Benvenuti
Zum Haus Benvenuti – St. Vith (Schönberg)
Our Bed and Breakfast is situated in the middle of the picturesque village of Schoenberg, one of the oldest spots in the tranquil, forested region of Hoge Venen – Eifel. This rustic village, together with the surrounding area, offers something for everyone, and has become a popular holiday destination for families.
Hiking, Nordic Walking, cross country skiing, motor biking, cycling and mountain biking are but a few of the activities which allow visitors to the region to explore the seemingly endless kilometers of the beautiful Hoge Venen – Eifel nature reserve.
- Sant’ Apollinare: Sunny room with double bed Ensuite bathroom with wc, sink and shower Tv.
- Pompei: Comfortable and spacious room with double bed. Private bathroom with wc, sink and shower just along the corridor Comfortable seating area with table and TV
- Vesuvio: Lovely, spacious room with double bed. Ensuite bathroom with wc, sink and shower. Comfortable seating area with table and Tv
- Sant’ Apollinare: Bed and breakfast for two people, 70euros per night
- Pompei: Bed and breakfast for two people, 70euros per night
- Vesuvio: Bed and breakfast for two people, 80euros per night
- In addition to the prices indicated above we ask the following supplements:
- For two people staying for just one night there is a supplement of 10 euros per room
- Credit cards
Breaffast incl in de price.
We offer evenings meals for guests who wish to join us at our own family table to enjoy traditional Belgian and Italian cooking. (15-20euro p.p , excl drinks)
- Car park
Private car park
Covered cycle park and secure parking area for motor bikes.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Peter & Lucia
In der tröt 1
4782 St. Vith (Schönberg)
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Zur Alten Schmiede – Schönberg-Sankt-Vith (0 km)
- Ferienwohnung Hans-Martiny 7.8 – St. Vith (1 km)
- Chambre d'hôtes Zum Goldhahn 9.2 – Amel (13 km)
- B&B Schlommefurth 10.0 – Sankt Vith (14 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Wiesenloch – Crombach (14 km)
- Haus Fexen 9.7 – Krinkelt (16 km)
- L'Ancienne Ferme – Waimes (16 km)
- Maison Ruthier 9.9 – Faymonville (16 km)
- Hotel Oberhausen 9.1 – Burg-Reuland (17 km)
- Hotel Dreiländerblick – Burg-Reuland (19 km)
- L'Horizon Studio & Apparts. – Malmédy (Baugnez) (19 km)
- Le Tapis Rouge – Vielsalm (19 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: February 2010
Written on 9 November 2010 by KP (age 26-34)
Gezellige b&b, onder de kerktoren! We hadden geluk met het weer, want er lag een enorm pak sneeuw. Niet veel te zien in het dorpje, maar ideaal om winterse wandelingen te maken.