Home > The Netherlands > Groningen > Voormalig raadhuis
Voormalig raadhuis – Kloosterburen
By the autumn of 2013, I will end my Bed & Breakfast, so it is the last opportunity to stay in our former townhall. Bed, Breakfast and Art in the former town hall (1913) in Kloosterburen.
There are two rooms you can choose from. The luxurious large towerroom overlooks the village and has a bathroom en suite. The spacious living-/ bedroom is on the ground floor and has folding doors to the terrace. Both rooms have a coffee and tea facility.We serve a wholefood breakfast. Kloosterburen is a village in the Northwest of the province of Groningen, in 'het Hoogeland' (the high land). Close by is the village of Pieterburen, borg Verhildersum, the Dutch Wadden and the national park Lauwersmeer. Various gardens are open for public from April. You can rent a bike, canoe or boat nearby. Special for this area is mud-hiking and bird-watching. You are 30 car-minutes from the lively city Groningen or Dokkum. We have detailed information and maps of the area for guests to make use of. We serve breakfast made of biological ingredients. Restaurants in the area vary from basic to very luxurious. Several works of art are exhibitit in the hall. The atelier can be visited every first sunday of the month and by appointment.
You are welcome at the former town hall.
If you would like more information, please call us or have a look on our website. When your stay is longer than 1 night a discount is valid.
Towerroom, two persons, one night stay, 80 euro incl. breakfast
Gardenroom, two persons, one night stay, 70 euro incl. breakfast
€ 70.00 - € 80.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
There are several restaurants in the area.
- Car park
Free around the building
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Molenheerd – De Marne (1 km)
- Groot Maarslag 10.0 – Mensingeweer (7 km)
- Bed and Breakfast de Zwarte Kat – Groningen (21 km)
- De Wadloper – Moddergat (21 km)
- Nummer 15 – Groningen (22 km)
- Muladhara – Groningen (23 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Stadspark Groningen 7.8 – Groningen (23 km)
- BenB Wetsens – Dongeradeel (24 km)
- De Bolstienpleats – Dongeradeel (25 km)
- Huize te Lieveren – Noordenveld (31 km)
- Salontjalk "De Willemijn" – Appingedam (31 km)
- Bed and breakfast De Dobbe – Glimmen (32 km)