Villa Vallière Chambres & Table d'Hôtes – Vallière
Our spacious villa style house, formerly a girls school built in 1892 is located in the small village of Vallière. It affords space and privacy surrounded as it is by an extensive walled garden.
The village is situated on the plateau of Millevaches some 12 kms from Aubusson.
Tastefully furnished bedrooms are provided with every comfort. Five days a week you may enjoy our meals which are prepared using local and seasonal produce whenever possible.
There is hardly any industry in the Creuse so one can still breathe clean fresh air. In addition to the peace and space of an unspoilt countryside there are much of interest to explore
This is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday or as a stopover if you are travelling further.
The rooms are spacious with modern comforts.
Per room, per night (including breakfast)
- min € 65
- max € 85
- Credit cards
- Car park
Dogs allowed upon request
Non smoking in the house
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Anita, Annemieke & John Neurink-Keus
24 Grande Rue
Other charming hotels in the area...
- La Linotte – Vallière (0 km)
- Bon Chez Nous 9.8 – Saint-Amand-Jartoudeix (29 km)
- Domaine Les Goulets – Parsac (33 km)
- – (38 km)
- Domaine de La Vervialle – Lamaziere-Haute (39 km)
- La Maison Verte Creuse – Jouillat (41 km)
- Art de Vivre – Treignac (45 km)
- Maison du Silence – Saint Maurice pres Pionsat (46 km)
- Chateau de chastagnol – Chaumeil (50 km)
- Le Petit Pauliat – Treignat (54 km)
- Landhuisje Chez L'Arbre Auvergne – St. Maigner (56 km)
- Maison les Combrailles 9.8 – Pionsat (56 km)