Home > Belgium > Antwerp > Antwerp Campine > Villa Odyssee
Villa Odyssee – Kalmthout
Within a stone's throw of the famous Arboretum of Kalmthout lies villa Odyssee. On the border of the heath, on which was originally the back entrance of the Arboretum, this lovely villa in peaceful surroundings is waiting for its guests.
Villa Odyssee radiates an informal English cottage-atmosphere. The rooms are tastefully and comfortably equipped. Depending on the season you can have breakfast in the library, in the orangerie or outside in the vast garden. If you prefer stillness and would like to wake up in the morning with the warbling of the birds, your hostess Mrs. Smits will give you a warm welcome.
3 double rooms with each:
- washstand with warm/cold running water
- shower/bath/toilet on the corridor
- central heating
- Child's beds /baby chests of drawers/child's chairs present
- Breakfastroom and also sitting room with TV and radio
Rooms with sumptuous breakfast:
- 50 euro (1 pers)
- 55 / 65 / 80 euro (2 pers)
- 100 euro (3 pers)
- Babies until 1 year old are free
- Between 1-10 years old: 15% discount
It is possible to rent the whole house
(12 persons max.). The price per week(end) depends on the date and the number of persons.
- Car park
- Large parking
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Den Dijk 35
Tel: +32 3 666 35 10
Fax: +32 3 666 49 91
Mobile: +31 6 53525226
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Gastenkamers Christianne – Kalmthout (1 km)
- Villa Konijnenberg – Kalmthout (1 km)
- Charmientje 9.0 – Kalmthout (3 km)
- Luxury B&B Keukenhof – Wuustwezel (3 km)
- Vakantiehoeve Hannekentas – Essen (5 km)
- De Kerselaer – Essen (7 km)
- B&B Ouwerveldezicht – Wouwse Plantage (9 km)
- 't Koeckenhuys 9.8 – Kapellen (9 km)
- B&B Villa-Acacia – Kapellen (9 km)
- B&B de Vlinder – Hoogerheide (10 km)
- Loeyakkershof – Brecht (15 km)
- Privé Sauna BoraBora – Brecht (16 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: January 2009
Written on 1 February 2009 by Christophe Smits (age 26-34)
Mooie rustige ligging in een charmante oude villa. Onze kamer was klein, koud en rommelig. Zo was er geen kleerkast voorzien en nachtlampje stond er maar voor de decoratie. Kamer had geen eigen badkamer, zelfs geen wastafel. Wel vriendelijk onthaal en degelijk ontbijt. Prijs/kwaliteit naar onze mening niet correct.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Villa Odyssee? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *