Home > France > Aquitaine > Lot-et-Garonne > Villa Fleurie
Villa Fleurie – Poudenas
In the Pays d'Albret, land of history, heritage and leisure In the Pays d'Albret, land of history, heritage and leisure Villa Fleurie is a hospitable chambres d'hôtes with three comfortable guest-rooms and several terraces for your privacy. The house is situated on one hectare just outside the village on the other side of the river.
Walking from the villa over the stone bridge build in the 12th century you enter the village Poudenas Walking from the villa over the stone bridge build in the 12th century you enter the village Poudenas
3 gastrooms for 6 persons
the beds are 2x200x90 cm.
The three guest chambers: "MAGNIOLIA" "NARCIS" and "LILAS" are furnished with comfortable box-spring beds and the bathrooms are completly renewed with new sanitary.
Capacity 3 rooms for 6 persons,
2 pers. room with private bathroom € 65,00 incl. breakfast, p. night.
2 pers. room with private bathroom € 57,00 incl. breakfast, p. night.
2 children till 12 year € 50,00 incl. breakfast, p. night.
"Menu du jour" on request, two times a week.
Restaurant at walking distance/
- Car park
Save parking near the house
- Internet / wireless access
Acces WIFI surround
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Janny en Gert TAKEN
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Gîte - Chambres BB & Table d'Hôtes - Le Presbytère – Beaucaire Sur Baïse (27 km)
- Au Clair de Lune 10.0 – Vic-Fezensac (32 km)
- La Double Porte – Castéra-Verduzan (33 km)
- Au domaine Gajolles 8.5 – Bonas (34 km)
- Domaine Sainte Barthe 10.0 – Aignan (40 km)
- Charme et Douceur de Rosiès – Dunes (44 km)
- Au Cercle des Chênes 9.6 – Auradou (59 km)
- Le Bourdiel – Engayrac (59 km)
- Manoir Larcouillet – Merles (61 km)
- Le Magnolia en Graves et Sauternais – Roaillan - Sauternes (64 km)
- La Longère Saint Seurin – Roquebrune (67 km)
- La Bordette – Valeilles (67 km)