Tapada do Gramacho – Silves
Tapadado Gramacho is an under architecture restored Portuguese farm on 7 hectares of land bordering the river Arade near the historical village of Silves. It's uniquely situated in a nature and bird watching area.
Tapada do Gramacho offers you the feeling of an old Portuguese farm with modern comfort and luxury. All set up in a peacefull place full of rest, space and nature, nevertheless near everything to what the Algarve has to offer, like beaches, golf courses, restaurants, cities etc. It's all within 10 minutes drive.
Rooms €32,50 - € 45,- p.p.p.n.
Apartements €500,- - €795,- per week
- Credit cards
We can only accept cash or bank transfers.
Breakfast is included for rooms. It's optional for apartments.
Apartments are self catering. Rooms can use the common kitchen. Once per week we (might) serve a 3 course dinner.
There is an “honesty bar” with lots of drinks you can choose from.
- Car park
There is parking nearby
Smoking is only alowed outside
- Disabled persons
Our accommodation is not ideal for disabled persons.
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Imco & Karin ten Kate
Tel: +351 919667048
Other charming hotels in the area...
- One2seven 9.2 – Ferragudo (7 km)
- Vivenda Summertime – Carvoeiro (9 km)
- Casa Bela Moura - charming hotel 10.0 – Porches (12 km)
- Casa Grande Vale 9.5 – Silves (14 km)
- Spa d'Alma – Monchique (17 km)
- Casa Monchique – Monchique (17 km)
- Herdade dos Frades – Lagos (19 km)
- A Conquista 9.5 – Paderne, Albufeira (26 km)
- B&B Vila Condessa 8.9 – Vale Judeu (35 km)
- Casa la dona – Loule (41 km)
- Casa dos Caminhantes – Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo (60 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Portugal O Tartufo – Moncarapacho (63 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Tapada do Gramacho. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Tapada do Gramacho? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *