Home > The Netherlands > Friesland > 't Heitje Friesland
't Heitje Friesland – Lemsterland
Our lovely former farmhouse and B&B is a nice and cozy family home on the border of Overijssel and Friesland. This cozy family home is located in a typical Dutch agricultural area surrounded by 1.5 acres of land, about 100 meters from the public road. An ideal starting point for nature lovers and those seeking peace and quiet.
The farm and B&B is located near the nature reserve Rottige Meenthe. An excellent starting point for hiking, cycling, canoeing and / or ice skating. Other nature like the Weerribben, the Kuinderbos and the famous Tjeukemeer are about 5 km away. The Tjeukemeer is water where many people go sailing. The villages Lemmer, Heerenveen, Wolvega and Emmeloord are close by. In the village Echtenerbrug wich is in cycling distance you find a supermarket and just across the bridge in the village of Delfstrahuizen a restaurant, snack bar and some shops.
€ 40.00 - € 100.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
Breakfast is included
- Car park
Parking is free
- Internet / wireless access
we have wireless internet
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Ingrid & Richard
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Familie Rodenhuis – Skarsterlan (Joure) (7 km)
- Erfgoedlogies De Nijenshof – Nijensleek (22 km)
- B&B Op Kolderveen – Nijeveen (27 km)
- B&B Nijeveen – Nijeveen (28 km)
- Rustpunt Nijeveen – Nijeveen (28 km)
- Zathe De Spieker 9.4 – Itens (30 km)
- Sijperda's Koetshuis 8.3 – Mantgum (31 km)
- Kamer 7 9.2 – Diever / Westerveld (33 km)
- Burgers & Buitenlui – Diever (33 km)
- Aan de IJssel – Kampen (34 km)
- B&B De Heerlijkheid Ruinerwold 9.6 – De Wolden (34 km)
- An de Brink – Dwingeloo, Westerveld (37 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with 't Heitje Friesland. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in 't Heitje Friesland? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *