Home > England > South West > Somerset > Bath > Rainbow Wood Farm
Rainbow Wood Farm – Bath
Rainbow Wood Farm is situated on the edge of the World Heritage city of Bath. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation throughout the year in our delightful Georgian farmhouse.
Situated in a wooded landscape surrounded by National Trust land, the family-run farm offers both easy access into the city and a relaxing retreat.
Allen and Lou Gay and their grown-up children, Rachel and James, welcome you to Rainbow Wood Farm and we hope that you will find your visit enjoyable, relaxing and interesting.
Each of our three guest rooms is tastefully furnished with en suite shower, toilet and wash basin as well as tea-making facilities, a radio-alarm and colour television.
If prior notice is given a cot and high chair are available.
One of the rooms is on the ground floor with level access and is a twin family room with double and single beds.
Bed and breakfast, from £75-00 per double room for 2 people. Reduced rate for children sharing with their parents.
Singles welcome from £55 per night for single occupancy of a double room.
There is a minimum of a two night stay at weekends.
Reduction of £3 per person per night if a cooked breakfast is not required.
- Credit cards
we do not have the facility for credit/debit cards
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Mrs Lou Gay
Bath, BA2 7AR
Other charming hotels in the area...
- The Avenue Guest House – Pontcanna - Cardiff (61 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (62 km)
- Broomhill Bed and Breakfast – Oxford (81 km)
- Morven Guest House – Weymouth (84 km)
- Exmoor House – Minehead (89 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (144 km)
- Alexandra Palace Bed & Breakfast 9.5 – London (154 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (154 km)
- Whitburn Lodge – Brighton (163 km)
- Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby (181 km)
- The Spinney – Eastbourne (190 km)
- Rockells Farm – Saffron Walden (191 km)