Home > Northern Ireland > Belfast > Parkview Lodge
Parkview Lodge – Belfast
Parkview Lodge is one of Belfasts newest Bed & Breakfast Establishments (Founded May 1998)
Accomodation is comprised of 2 Family Rooms, 1 Double Room, Two Twin Rooms,A Single room,all rooms have showers!There is a Holistic Therapy Room (Aromatherpy & Chinese Reflexology /Rieki)
A warm Irish welcome guaranteed.
Your host Francis will be happy to help your stay in Ireland be relaxing and informinative.
All rooms have Central Heating, Colour Television, Radio Alarm Clock, Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Price £20.00Stg per person sharing inclusive of a full Irish Breakfast, or £17.50Stg per person sharing room only basis. Single room £22.00Stg or £20.00Stg room only.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
115 Cavehill Road
Belfast, BT15 5BJ
Other bed & breakfasts in Belfast and its environs
- Marine Guest House – Belfast (4 km)
- Annandale Bed & Breakfast – Dublin (140 km)
- ABC Guesthouse – Dublin (140 km)
- Glen Guesthouse – Dublin (143 km)
- Castle Park Guest House – Edinburgh (227 km)
- Elmview – Edinburgh (227 km)
- Hedges – Edinburgh (230 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (279 km)
- Driftwood – Isle of Skye (291 km)
- Castleview House B&B – Adare (296 km)
- The Old Train House B&B – Ballyhooly, Fermoy (Cork) (316 km)
- Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby (348 km)