Palazzo Muro Leccese – Lecce. Puglia
"Italian Style and English Charm". Palazzo Muro Leccese is an intimate residence in the heart of the Beautiful historical centre of Muro Leccese, famous for its Archeology, Mediterranean park with Amphi theatre, "Il Principe" Museum, cafes, churches and award winning restaurants, all within a few minutes walking distance from the Hotel. Built in 1623, The Palazzo has been meticulously reinstated to its original opulence as a result of a 4 year painstaking total restoration project. Although the Palazzo is of the 17th century it was re-designed in the mid 1920's, thus providing the hotel with some wonderful original art deco design features which still remain today.
The Palazzo is also blessed with many architectural features such as the beautiful Stella Vaulted ceilings and original flooring; however you will find touches of British style almost everywhere particularly the fine quality antiques, luxurious textiles and choice of accessories. Visitors to Palazzo Muro Leccese will be instantly drawn in by the grace of the refined interior décor which radiates both warmth and harmony to all those who enter.
- Deluxe Twin
- Deluxe Double
- Super Deluxe king
- Super Deluxe Twin
Rates from 70 euros - 110 euros per room per night
inclusive of Full Breakfast and All Taxes
Full English Breakfast and Continental included
- Car park
free car parking
Sorry no pets
Sorry no smoking, but plenty of outside areas
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Via Roma 1
73036 Lecce. Puglia
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Villa Lavanda – Noci bij Alberobello (120 km)
- L'isola felice – Castellana grotte (132 km)
- B&B Albarosa - Tenuta Colavecchio – Putignano (142 km)
- Ornelle Beach Resort & Villas – Sivota (181 km)
- B&B Il Giardino Segreto – Ogliastro Cilento (281 km)
- Hotel Terme Acqua Grazia – Ali Terme (343 km)
- B&B Il Giardino Segreto – Napoli (355 km)
- Etnalodge – Piedimonte Etneo (CT) - Etna (375 km)
- Pensione Casa Sofia – Sant'Angelo (382 km)
- Sofia ad Ischia – Sant'Angelo - Ischia (382 km)
- De Curtis Palace – Catania (403 km)
- B&B Campsite rent-a-tent Rocca di Sotto – Penne (452 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Palazzo Muro Leccese. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Palazzo Muro Leccese? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *