Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Ghent > Myriame's Place
Myriame's Place – Ghent
A warm welcome in a house, renovated with dignity and charm, emanating the soul of the time - 1730. In the shadow of the Castle of the Counts, an oasis of calm in the hart of mediaevel Ghent. Bikes don't have to stay on the street, they will find a place in the old shop. The 'Old Man', painted by Jan's father will keep an eye on them.
- Room, 40 m2, bedroom / living / dining room / private bathroom toilet-shower:
- Group accommodation, 80 m2, with private toilet/shower, dining corner, with view on the towers of Ghent
- 45-50 euro / 1 pers
- 90-100 euro / 2 pers
- 120-130 euro / 3 pers
- 160-170 euro / 4 pers
- 200-210 euro / 5 pers
- 210-220 euro / 6 pers
- 245-255 euro / 7 pers
- 280-290 euro / 8 pers
- 315-325 euro / 9 pers
- 45-50 euro / 1 pers
A lovely veggie-friendly breakfast; based on local organic produce and home-made delicacies like our famous bread and fruit marmelade.
- Car park
Avalaible at €10/24h
In the garden and the smoking room
- Disabled persons
No (winding wooden stairway)
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Villa Eulalie – Ghent (0 km)
- Baeten's B&B – Ghent (0 km)
- De Waterzooi 10.0 – Ghent (0 km)
- B&B Studio INs INN – Ghent (0 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Apartments – Ghent (0 km)
- Griffioen Ghent Furnished Flats – Ghent (0 km)
- B&B King 9.4 – Ghent (0 km)
- No 59, nieuw vakantiehuis met hammam – Ghent (0 km)
- A Guesthouse PPP – Ghent (0 km)
- aanaajaanaa – Ghent (0 km)
- Place2stay in Ghent – Ghent (1 km)
- Hotel Verhaegen – Ghent (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: March 2014
Written on 24 March 2014 by Marlies (Friends, age 26-34)
Heerlijk typisch en charmante kamers! Een gezond, vers en heerlijk ontbijt. Gelegen in hartje Gent, goedkoop parkeren én een geweldige gastvrouw
Stay: January 2012
Written on 28 January 2012 by AlixMB (Traveler alone, age 45-54)
Absolutely lovely B&B in a narrow cobblestone street in medieval Gent, about 2 blocks from the castle, and a very easy walk to lots of shops and sightseeing. WONDERFUL breakfast (Myriame even cooked eggs for this American!), and a full kitchen so you can cook other meals in if you want to. The downstairs front room (really an apartment) has a loft that could easily sleep 4+ kids, plus a full-size bed on the main floor, with lots of warm blankets & quilts. Myriame is so warm and welcoming, and great about giving directions and recommendations on places to go in Gent. Eighteenth-century charm and 21st-century conveniences. I will absolutely stay here when I'm able to bring my family back for a real vacation (this stay was just a side-trip from a business trip).