Home > Northern Ireland > Belfast > Marine Guest House
Marine Guest House – Belfast
This large detached villa situated in the leafy suburbs of Belfast, with gardens to front is convenient to many restaurants and pubs on the Malone Road and Lisburn Road. It is also close to the beautiful Botanic Gardens, museums and Queen’s University. Marine Guest House is within walking distance of the city centre and there is also regular public transport to the city centre.
Our spacious and well decorated rooms are in keeping with the rest of the house. All rooms are ensuite, and kept to the highest standards.
Our rooms also have a 22inch television and coffee/tea making facilities.
- Single Occupancy: £45 per night
- Double/Twin: £60 per night
- Family: £85-100 per night
Prices are for one night and includes breakfast.
- Car park
Our family friendly guest house also offers private off street parking top the rear off the premises.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
30 Eglantine Avenue
BT9 6DX Belfast
Tel: +4428 9066 2828
Fax: +4428 9066 2828
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Tara Lodge – Belfast (1 km)
- Parkview Lodge – Belfast (4 km)
- Bellevue Country House – Aghadowey - Coleraine (69 km)
- Annandale Bed & Breakfast – Dublin (136 km)
- ABC Guesthouse – Dublin (136 km)
- Glen Guesthouse – Dublin (138 km)
- Craigpark Guest House – Glasgow (179 km)
- Castle Park Guest House – Edinburgh (230 km)
- Elmview – Edinburgh (230 km)
- Hedges – Edinburgh (233 km)
- Clydemount Guesthouse – Manchester (277 km)
- Castleview House B&B – Adare (293 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Marine Guest House. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Marine Guest House? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *