Maison des Rochers – Penmarch
La Maison des Rochers (bed and breakfast) offers to you :
- four fully equiped guest rooms
- its table d’hôtes
This traditional 1930 house is located in the village of Saint-Guénolé, a local fishing village, which in the heart of Bigouden region, at the tip of south Finister, is ideally located to travel around Cornouaille (French Cornwell).
La Maison des Rochers is 80 m away from the rocks site : a view overlooking the whole Audierne bay.
The Bigouden region, a very important place of fishing activity in France, it is a protected nature, an atmosphere of authenticity, with grandiose landscapes where we feel the strength of the open sea.
€ 30,00 - € 40,00 p.p.p.n.
- Credit cards
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
65, rue Roger Quiniou
Tel: 0033 2 98 58 71 26
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- La chaumière de KERALUIC – Plomeur (10 km)
- La Villa du Guip – Pont l'Abbé (17 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Le Golven – Douarnenez (31 km)
- Les Terrasses du Ris – Kerlaz - Douarnenez (31 km)
- Les Hauts de Toulvern – Baden (112 km)
- Le Pre Bedao – Ploeuc sur Lie (134 km)
- Château de Bonabry – Hillion (148 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Ker Léon – Plévenon (177 km)
- Clos Saint Cadreuc 9.0 – Ploubalay (184 km)
- La Forge de la Coudraie – Pleugueneuc (195 km)
- La Grande Hèze 10.0 – Lanhelin (202 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Maison des Rochers. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Maison des Rochers? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *