Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Haspengouw > Lisa's Weelde
Lisa's Weelde – Tongeren
Lisa's Weelde is situated in a centuries-old square farm (1715 A.C.) in a village called Rutten.
The owners affinity for the South of France is very strong which is projected in the smooth, soft and harmonious way the decoration, gardens and patio have been arranged.
During the winter there's the warmth of the fire place, whereas during the summer the large garden and patio are at your entire disposal.
This is the ideal place for nature lovers, culture addicts, gastronomy and cycling fans.
The local tourist office lends out bikes for free.
- 84 € 2P/N
- Supplement 10 € only 1 night
- Credit cards
- Car park
Pets are possible after agreement
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Tel: +32 (0)12 23 61 38
Fax: +32 (0)19 32 65 35
Other charming hotels in the area...
Herstappe - Tongeren (2 km)
- Ruttermolen 10.0 – Tongeren (1 km)
- Campola Gastenkamers 9.8 – Koninksem Tongeren (2 km)
- B&B Bij Ons Moeke 9.4 – Lauw - Tongeren (2 km)
- De Heurwinning – Tongeren (3 km)
- Boutique Hotel Caelus VII – Tongeren (4 km)
- B&B Castilleveld **** – Heers (5 km)
- Villa Esperanza 9.7 – Tongeren (5 km)
- De Dubbelmolen 8.8 – Tongeren (6 km)
- De Jöleberg – Horpmaal (8 km)
- De Open Poort Erfgoedlogies – Tongeren (8 km)
- De Vrijheerlyckheid – Hoeselt (8 km)
- 't Poorthof 4**** 9.3 – Borgloon (8 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Lisa's Weelde. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Lisa's Weelde? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *