Les Heures Claires – Hastière-Par-Delà
Beautiful stone masonry of the country, "Clear Hours" welcomes you for a pleasant stay in the heart of the splendid valley of the Meuse.
You will taste with the user-friendliness of the place, impresses
spirit of the great painters of all times. The 4 roomy and comfortable rooms are equipped with a small living room, of all the conveniences,
television as well as connection Internet.
You will discover a rich area of its historic sites, walks in forest and many sports activities.
- "La Venus"
- "Le Rocher"
- "Le Baiser"
- "Les Anges"
80 euro / night (2 persons) breakfast included
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Alain et Luciana Manandise
Rue des Gaux, 68
Route de Blaimont (Parking)
Tel: + 32 (0)82 74 59 56
Mobile: +32 (0)475 31 44 38
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Point Rose 9.3 – Hastière-par-Delà (0 km)
- De Boshut – Hastiere-Lavaux (1 km)
- Tienne qui Briole – Waulsort (2 km)
- Pau què ç' fuche – Waulsort (3 km)
- Le Clos du Peintre – Falaën (7 km)
- L'Échappée Belle – Falaen (8 km)
- La Bergerie 9.2 – Falaën (8 km)
- La Grange d'Herbuchenne 9.8 – Dinant (8 km)
- La maison Bothy – Dréhance (9 km)
- Villa Beltane – Philippeville (10 km)
- Les petits bouts de craie 9.4 – Houx (Yvoir) (11 km)
- Le Moulin de Lisogne – Dinant (12 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Les Heures Claires. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Les Heures Claires? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *