LeClou – Thiezac
Do you like walking in the mountains and adventurous hiking tours ? Do you enjoy beautiful valleys? Come and visit Le Clou – A charming mountain house with a amazing view over the valley. We are located on 1098m directly at the GR400 at the volcanic mountains of the Cantal. In the winter start hiking from the Le Clou with snowshoes or go skiing to Le Lioran (60KM ski ) on 15 KM distance. Besides walking trips, you can also go out for VTT, Horseback riding, Golf or visit villages and churches and castles. We are specialized in organizing hiking tours for 3-10 days with overnight stays in different locations. At the end of the day enjoy the diner and the famous Cantal cheese in Le Clou.
- Rooms chambres d'hotes : 45,00 - 48,00 per person per nuit(demi-pension)
- Gites : 470-545,00 per week
- Chalet : 380 - 445,00 per week
- Camping : 18,00 per day (tent + 2 persons)
€ 88.00 - € 92.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
We do not accerpt credit cards
Extensive breakfast. Possibility for lunch package
4 course menu(starter, main, famous Auvergne cheese, dessert et cafee or thea)
- Car park
On the spot
Only in the chalet. Not in July and August
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Yes, wifi nocharge.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jan en Trijnie Bartelds
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Chambre d'hotes "Grange de la Bastide" 10.0 – Laveissiere (16 km)
- La Maison de Chablat – Saint-Martin-Cantalès (30 km)
- Domaine de la Grangeotte – Labesserette (34 km)
- Chalets de l'Eau Verte – Marchal (43 km)
- Maison van Stijn 10.0 – Egliseneuve d'Entraigues (46 km)
- Domaine La Paillote 9.7 – Corrèze (47 km)
- La ferme de Vazerat 9.3 – Massiac (50 km)
- Le Panorama 9.5 – Rentières (59 km)
- Aaisa Chambre d'hôte 9.8 – Besse et Saint Anastaise (59 km)
- L'etoile du Sancy – La Bourboule (64 km)
- Le petit Chat 1.0 – Beaulieu sur Dordogne (65 km)
- Le Bourg – Bilhac (70 km)