Le White Room – Brussels
The bed & breakfast is located in the Brussels city centre (a parallel street at Rue Antoine Dansaert, between La Bourse (Stock Exchange) and the Canal – a neighbourhood known for its young fashion designers and artists. Grand Place (City Square) is 5 minutes walk.
It is a small bed & breakfast, just one room. Free Internet access (cable & wireless - bring your laptop along), shared bathroom, full continental breakfast (buffet) included. We provide you with towels, bathrobes, hairdryer, tourist maps, ... and a warm welcome.
At Le White Room you ...
- Will stay in a quite, relaxing, spotless 'white' room
- Live in a loft: enjoy the open spaces and the minimalist, contemporary interior design
- Have a luxurious breakfast, served any time you want (early bird or late sleeper)
- Get practical info about Brussels' trendiest hangouts and off-the-track must-sees
- Experience in the very city centre, with nightlife, shopping and restaurants in walking distance
The price is 60 Euro per night (one person) or 70 Euro per night (two persons). Reductions are possible when staying more than 3 nights. When staying only one night, additional charge of 10 Euro.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other charming hotels in the area...
Wezembeek-Oppem (11 km)
- Maison Noble – Bruxelles-Centre (0 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (1 km)
- WMe Bed & Breakfast – Brussels (1 km)
- Heart of Brussels B&B 9.7 – Brussels (1 km)
- B&B Maritiem – Brussels (1 km)
- La casabxl – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Downtown-BXL – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Typicallybrussels "Jef " & " Mathilde " – Bruxelles (1 km)
- B&B Terre Neuve – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Sous l'Olivier – Molenbeek Saint Jean (1 km)
- Sky Studio Brussels – Brussels (1 km)
- Sweet Brussels B&B – Brussels (1 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2010
Written on 18 October 2010 by Van Nijhuis (Couple, age 45-54)
Goede locatie. Warme ontvangst. Nette kamer.
Zeer matig ontbijt. Geen vers brood/geen broodjes. Verblijf 2 nachten.
Bij aankomst 2 schone badhanddoeken - deze werden niet verschoond.
Stay: October 2009
Written on 27 October 2009 by Use-Bruls J.M. (Elderly couple, age 65+)
Het was fantastisch!