Home > France > Midi-Pyrenees > Le Verger
Le Verger – Prayssac
There is a good reason for naming our house after its garden. From the sheltered terraces of the house you have views over acres of fruit trees. There are various terraces in between the fruit trees allowing plenty of space for all of our visitors. You can breakfast on the terrace, although you are always welcome to use the breakfast room.
'Le Verger' is open all the year round.
Furthermore the orchard contains a 10 meter swimming pool with deck chairs and hammocks.
Children are more than welcome. We have a camping bed, and a play pen.
We do have WIFI
€ 25 - € 30 p.p.p.n.
- Car park
in the frontgarden
non animal domestique
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Gerrie & Ruud Koopman
Route du Théron
Tel: 0033 (0) 565 31 24 97
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Mas de l'Houvande 8.1 – Prayssac (5 km)
- Côté Granges – Carnac Rouffiac (12 km)
- Laclauzade – Gindou (14 km)
- Domaine Courbiac – Courbiac (18 km)
- Mas de Cinq Sols – Courbiac (19 km)
- Maison Les Fraysses 9.0 – Valroufié - Cahors (24 km)
- La Grange de Jaillac – Francoules (25 km)
- La Bordette – Valeilles (26 km)
- Domaine Saint Fort – Lauzerte (27 km)
- Les Trois Collines – Saint Cybranet (29 km)
- Chez Ilse 10.0 – Belves (31 km)
- Le Petit Bonheur 9.6 – Belvès (34 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Le Verger. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Le Verger? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *