Le Valduc – Bruxelles
Your choice is to find hospitality in a charming house ?
Welcome in Le Valduc. Le Valduc is located in a peaceful place in town and welcomes you among the threes nearby the european district. Lodging includes a twin/family suite as well as a twin bedroom. We welcome you in a family atmosphere!
The Marguerite & Edmond suite is located at the second floor and enjoys two bedrooms, a separate cosy bath-room, a living-room and the dinner room with attached kitchen equipment.
The suite is equipped with Internet access (wifi) and television.
Marie-thérèse room. You will enjoy a double bedroom with a view on the hundred years old and classified three of the former residence park. The room includes a separate bath-room with shower. The « Marie-Thérèse Room» is equipped with Internet access and television.
Suite Marguerite & Edmond
- double 130€
- 1 extra adult 40€
- 1 child (maximum 2) 26€
Marie-Thérèse room :
- 1 adult: 90€
- 2 adults: 99€
- Price decrease from 2 nights
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
av. Ed. Cordier 1
Other charming hotels in the area...
Wezembeek-Oppem (5 km)
- La Villa – Bruxelles (1 km)
- B&B Salve – Auderghem (1 km)
- Chambres Beaulieu – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Côté Jardin B&B Brussels 9.2 – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Capitaine Piret – Bruxelles (3 km)
- Casa Terlinden – Bruxelles (4 km)
- Living in Brûsel – Brussel - Etterbeek (4 km)
- So Nice Night – Bruxelles (4 km)
- Villa Léopoldine – Ixelles (5 km)
- La Rosière 10.0 – Bruxelles - Etterbeek (5 km)
- Chaussée Saint Pierre 10.0 – Bruxelles (5 km)
- EU Residence – Brussel/Etterbeek (5 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: March 2011
Written on 5 April 2011 by ND (Traveler alone, age 45-54)
Une maison superbe logée dans un magnifique jardin au coeur de Bruxelles, un accueil sympathique et chaleureux. Une expérience particulièrement agréable et hautement recommandable !