Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Le Petit Velo
Le Petit Velo – Hasselt
Discover our exclusive B&B: "Le Petit Velo" in the countryside, surrounded by apple and pear trees. Two stylish, cosy room suites have been fitted in the former barn belonging to a farmstead that was built at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Let your mind sweep through the past on the idyllic court, or dream away on the pavement of our large tree garden. Enjoy an extensive breakfast in the dining room, in the garden, or outside by sunny weather. Biking and walking tours are available in the neighbourhood. You can also take the bus, which is free and stops at the front door.
Downtown Hasselt is definitely worth a visit with its warehouses, storehouses, shops, factories, museums, monuments, statues, public houses or pubs and last but not least the cosy terraces. Hasselt is called the town of good taste. All this and much more is within a stone's throw of "Le Petit Velo" in the middle of Limburg, the ideal place to start discovering our beautiful province.
- Credit cards
No credit cards
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Gert-Jan en Johan
Other charming hotels in the area...
- 't Hemelhuys 9.7 – Hasselt (1 km)
- Kookpuntloft – Hasselt (1 km)
- Villa des Roses 10.0 – Hasselt (1 km)
- Chambres b'Hôtes 9.4 – Hasselt (1 km)
- B&B De Kiezel – Hasselt (2 km)
- Het Witte Huys – Hasselt (2 km)
- Bed & Bubbles – Hasselt (3 km)
- Maris Logies 9.7 – Hasselt-Kuringen (4 km)
- Jardin des Pommes 8.4 – Hasselt (4 km)
- De Pommerie – Hasselt (4 km)
- Abeljano 9.5 – Hasselt-Wimmertingen (5 km)
- Bloonwinning 9.8 – Hasselt (5 km)