Le Petit Bois – Malonne (Namur)
This charming house dating from 1895 has two extremely comfortable guest rooms.
The rooms are accessible via an internal courtyard wich is adorned with flowers and plants in a peacefull countryside setting.
Each room is comfortable and spacious has a very personal and cosy atmosphere. Both rooms have a private, well equipped bathroom and a private living room.
Big windows open up onto a beautiful garden and a great terrace.
You are welcome!
2 double rooms
- 1 room with double bed and bathroom (shower, wc)
- 1 room with double bed and bathroom (bathtube, shower and wc)
- 1 baby cot avaible upon request
Price per a night (including breakfast):
- 90€ for two people; two nights and more: 85€
- 82€ for one people: two nights and more: 78€
Children under 2: free
Under 6: 50%
Breakfast consists mainly of regional products (charcuterie en cheese), but also jam and homemade jogurts.
- Car park
animals not allowed
the rooms are non-smoking
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Du Petit Bois 54
5020 Malonne (Namur)
Tel: +32(0)81 44.68.39
Mobile: +32 (0)494 48 02 15
Other charming hotels in the area...
Eghezée (20 km)
- Ingrid's bed & breakfast 9.3 – Profondeville (5 km)
- Trou de Nutons – Profondeville Lesve (5 km)
- Aux Anges B&B – Arbre (6 km)
- Entre ciel et rivage 9.3 – Dave (7 km)
- La Source Fleurie – Profondeville (7 km)
- La Ruelle 10.0 – Profondeville (7 km)
- La Noiseraie – Temploux (8 km)
- Les Dûves – Anhée-Bioul (8 km)
- Les Dépendances 7.5 – Namur (8 km)
- La Marchanderie – Naninne (10 km)
- La Classe – Denée – Maredsous (12 km)
- La Ferme de Toijolle 9.3 – Mettet (12 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: December 2009
Written on 13 January 2011 by Vertommen juul (age 65+)
Ons verblijf daar , is heel goed meegevallen, alles was uitstekent. De gastvrouw , is wel franspreekent, maar doet haar uiterstebest om nederlands te spreken, en dat doet veel genoegen.
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Le Petit Bois? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *