Home > Belgium > East Flanders > Scheldeland > Le Jardin d'Hélène
Le Jardin d'Hélène – Merelbeke
The location of our B&B offers a lot of possibilities. Discover the cultural City of Ghent. Also you can visit the other cities in the neighbourhood; Ostend, Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, ...by car or train.
By walking or biking you can discover the beautiful nature.
We look forward to your arrival!
Two rooms with a specific decotation are at your disposal. The bathroom is shared for the two rooms.The flowered garden with different terraces and outdoor pool offers you a quit journey.
- 1 pers/1night:€50
- 1 pers/min 2 nights:€45
- 2 pers/1 night:€70
- 2 pers/min 2nights:€75
- 3 pers/1 night:€90
- 3 pers/min 2nights:€85
- Credit cards
No credit cards
- Car park
Parking on private domain
No domestic animals
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Van Lancker - Van Eyck
Tel: +32 (0)9 362 65 37
Mobile: +32 (0)485 17 14 54
Other charming hotels in the area...
- B&B Rose Court – Beek (L) (0 km)
- B&B La clé du Sud – Merelbeke-Bottelare (2 km)
- Relax Select – Merelbeke (Munte) (4 km)
- Betsberg – Oosterzele (Moortsele) (5 km)
- Het Tweede Leven – Vurste (5 km)
- Aquarius Boutique Hotel Ghent – Ghent (6 km)
- De Vlaamse Poort – Scheldewindeke (6 km)
- Willow Lodge – De Pinte (6 km)
- Cimbarsaca Bed & Breakfast 8.8 – Semmerzake (6 km)
- [Su'ro] 8.5 – Ghent (6 km)
- Garden in the City 9.5 – Ghent (6 km)
- Huisje Kakelbont – Gentbrugge (7 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Le Jardin d'Hélène. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Le Jardin d'Hélène? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *