Le domaine du Bel Air – Blasimon pres de St Emilion
Christine Cobigo welcomes you for a romantic weekend, a short family break, or a get-away with friends, in a restored 18th century wine-producing farm, set in the heart of a one-hectare property surrounded by vines.
The view onto the surrounding villages and the tranquillity of the site will be the perfect tonic for you!
Peace and quiet, a friendly atmosphere, the charm of the house, garden and surroundings will add to your pleasure and make your stay unforgettable.
All the rooms, [min. 30m2] are very comfortable, sound-insulated and equipped with private bathroom and toilet.
The Bordeaux room has been specially designed for access for those of reduced mobility.
The white and blue of the sky .... pebbles, shell-fish, fish and flotsam ...... open the window and the sea-gull will fly away! The sea is not far.
size 40m2 bed 160cm. Bathroom [Italian-style shower, hair-dryer], separate toilet, private terrace.
Refined with touches of luxury, stylish furnishings, old pictures.
Tones of white, beige and ivory for this room with a honeymoon in mind ...... The bed “dressed” for a wedding will delight newly-weds and enchant the romantically inclined!
If you are looking for harmony, this room is serenity itself, perfect for quiet reflection and relaxation.
Light, space and colour: live life to the full! This family split-level room with mezzanine will amuse the children and give parents some peace.
And what’s more .......
The swimming pool with its large shady terrace and its panoramic view is for those who really want to switch off.
The [former] wine-cellar has been redesigned for our guests as a room for reading and relaxing and a dining area where you can enjoy copious breakfasts prepared by your hostess [jam, home-made pastries, bread and viennoiseries, fruit and dairy produce]
price : 77 € to 92 € per night with 2 breakfasts
- Credit cards
room no smoking
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
33540 Blasimon pres de St Emilion
Tel: + 33 (0) 556 716 939
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Villa Beylie – Merignas St. Emilion (4 km)
- Maison d'hôtes Saint Emilion: Villa Beylie – Merignas - Saint Emilion (4 km)
- Le Manoir de Marie Lou – Rauzan (6 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Beau Séjour – près de Saint Emilion - Naujan et Postiac (11 km)
- La Camiranaise – Camiran (14 km)
- La Longère Saint Seurin – Roquebrune (15 km)
- Bleu Raisin Saint Emilion 9.5 – Les Salles de Castillon (19 km)
- La Maison dans les Vignes – Riocaud (20 km)
- Domaine de Rudel – Saussignac (31 km)
- Peyraguey Maison Rouge – Bommes Sauternes (32 km)
- Le Magnolia en Graves et Sauternais – Roaillan - Sauternes (34 km)
- Le Petit Chardon – St. Aulaye (52 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
No experiences yet with Le domaine du Bel Air. Be the first!
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in Le domaine du Bel Air? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *