Home > France > Lower Normandy > B&B Normandie
B&B Normandie – Ancinnes
A Perfect B&B between Normandy and Loire
Stunningly beautiful B&B on the border of Normandy and Pays de Loire. This 18th century Normandy farmhouse is set by a fishing lake, with acres of gardens filled with flowers and forest views. 8km to Alençon.
Choose from 3 immaculate, individually styled guest rooms with full en-suite
facilities, including one room with twin beds. Large, modern baths and showers.
Electric heating and heated towel rails. Radio, hairdryer, toiletries, wifi.
On the first floor, next to the bedrooms, a guest salon with library and board games are at your disposal.
Outside are two acres of landscaped and well-tended gardens, two sheltered terraces with flowers, garden furniture and outdoor games.
For evening meals the village bar, restaurant and shops are just 200m away.
Ancinnes is located near Alençon in the Normandie Maine Park between the Perche and the Alpes Mancelles, a perfect base for exploring Lower Normandy and north of the Pays de la Loire. 10 minutes from the A28, Alençon and Mamers, stop for a few nights and see a lovely region little known to the British tourist but beloved of the French. Le Mans is also just 30 minutes (40km) away.
Double or twin
55-65€ depending on duration of stay
- Credit cards
B'fast included in prices
Restaurant 200m 11€
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Phil & Jude Graham
La Basse Cour
3 rue de l'Oisellerie
Tel: +33 (0)233820119
Other charming hotels in the area...
- Château d'Eporcé 9.5 – La Quinte (30 km)
- Domaine des Sources – Montviette (74 km)
- Les Petits Matins Bleus 3*** 9.2 – Sainte Marguerite de Viette, Normandie (77 km)
- Esprit du Bocage – St. Clément - Rancoudray (85 km)
- Coté Jardin chez Hans et Adèle – Villiers-sur-Loir (85 km)
- Château La Mothaye 9.5 – Brion (100 km)
- Domaine La Vigneraie – Sainte Gemme Moronval (104 km)
- YinLoft Gîte Design – Sainte Gemme Moronval (104 km)
- La Vigneraie 9.8 – Sainte Gemme Moronval (104 km)
- Chateau de Cheman – Blaison-Gohier (110 km)
- Bagatelle – Vouvray (112 km)
- Gîte la Lande Fève – la Rouaudière (112 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: June 2007
Written on 13 March 2011 by Colchester (age 45-54)
I can only agree with all the other reviews. Jude and Phil are very welcoming and thoughtful hosts and their house is just beautiful. We stayed overnight en route home and found it to be perfect....
Share your experieriences!
Did you stay in B&B Normandie? Let us know what you thought about it and help others to make the right choice!
Required fields are marked with a *